Holy @%!# this ptr rocks

Nooooooooooo! :eek:
upload_2018-6-23_14-7-11.png

Damn you 8.0!
Bye bye Heroic Chest!

So we can learn northrend engineering @29 (and 19) and use a lot of OP stuff (screenies taken on my 29 warlock)
upload_2018-6-26_0-33-32.png

upload_2018-6-26_0-34-22.png

upload_2018-6-26_0-35-21.png

That frost resist yo lol

upload_2018-6-26_0-36-28.png

upload_2018-6-26_0-37-4.png

[doublepost=1529938700,1529937462][/doublepost]
upload_2018-6-26_0-57-3.png

25.1 % vers on the frag bomb dmg.

Will get fixed.

If people want the chance of keeping this I would say delete posts tbh

dont delete posts id prefer that shit fixed coz thats too busted

Not like were going to be keeping many things in pvp once the template is added anyways, most likely wont be usable.

Not like were going to be keeping many things in pvp once the template is added anyways, most likely wont be usable.

There are no templates. Only a scaling system and all enchants / trinkets work in instanced pvp.
[doublepost=1529945004,1529943794][/doublepost]Nice satchel ring

upload_2018-6-26_2-42-50.png

There are no templates. Only a scaling system and all enchants / trinkets work in instanced pvp.
[doublepost=1529945004,1529943794][/doublepost]Nice satchel ring

View attachment 7907

That's because they have not added it yet.

you play with voc? why?
That’s an ignorant comment. One of the most toxic things about the current group of younger players is stuff like trying to exile people that beat you. Get better and learn to hang with him instead of spreading toxic hate with questions like that.

That's because they have not added it yet.

Keep dreaming. The most recent developer Q&A even said they aren't doing anymore major changes. They've scrapped the template system for scaling. There isn't a single indication / comment / piece of evidence to suggest they are removing the current beta / ptr scaling system for the old failed templates that received so much hate.

Reactions: MYT
Keep dreaming. The most recent developer Q&A even said they aren't doing anymore major changes. They've scrapped the template system for scaling. There isn't a single indication / comment / piece of evidence to suggest they are removing the current beta / ptr scaling system for the old failed templates that received so much hate.

It's not like I want a template lol, people on this forum have been saying that

I think templates is history. The last thing we heard about it was months ago. We're 1,5 month from BfA launch and templates haven't even appeared on Beta/PTR yet, so we can safely assume they'll stay away for the time being.

If that's the case I wonder how long it will take for them to take us out of normal bgs from all the crying looool

Probably at least one xpac and by the classic will be here so we’re in the home stretch :)

dont delete posts id prefer that shit fixed coz thats too busted

Not busted when nearly everyone has access to it. It's just a matter of Lazy vs Not Lazy. I guess though that f2p would be getting the shaft. So eh, I guess it kinda sucks for some. 80s and 84s were busted in MoP, yet nearly every 80-84 class could kill eachother if they had been geared.

That said, I'm also pretty sure it's gonna get "fixed" even though I don't see it as broken.

Personally, I like the templates. Obviously older twinks hate it like hell, but as someone with lots of F2P alts, it feels great to just hop onto any class I want to play and not have to worry about fully twinking it out. I do have some twinks, but I don't even play them anymore

Personally, I like the templates. Obviously older twinks hate it like hell, but as someone with lots of F2P alts, it feels great to just hop onto any class I want to play and not have to worry about fully twinking it out. I do have some twinks, but I don't even play them anymore

Eh... I might be an example of someone who has a lot of twinks and spends too much time to gear them in fear of them being obsolete. But I think people can manage having only a few and focusing on becoming geared and that would be healthy for them. Having a bunch and not having the time to gear them and depending on a template is bound to bite ya.

Legion has taught people to be pretty lazy and every day I see people who are undergeared and think to myself, "woah they're in for a treat when stats matter again"

Users who are viewing this thread