Holy pallies so funny :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Hpally has always been an Hpally so ill my gear is amazing. I went 38-0, Top DPS at 98k and Top heals at 50k... and now i can jump into horde spawn stand there and literally spam denounce and holy shock... I literally charge 3 people at once and absolutely shit on them. And the speed buff i use "Pursuit of Justice" and you cant run from me along with stoneform and cleanse im a fuking tank... My name is Thingonee any1 heard of him?
You disgust me

My Hpally has always been an Hpally so ill my gear is amazing. I went 38-0, Top DPS at 98k and Top heals at 50k... and now i can jump into horde spawn stand there and literally spam denounce and holy shock... I literally charge 3 people at once and absolutely shit on them. And the speed buff i use "Pursuit of Justice" and you cant run from me along with stoneform and cleanse im a fuking tank... My name is Thingonee any1 heard of him?

You are amazing.
Of course I have heard of you!
Unleashing your holy fury, you are feared by the Horde!

Decent is an understatement when describing you.
It's more accurate to call you a hero!
Sublime...
Godlike...
Unkillable...
Skilled...
Tenacious...

My words fail me.
Every day I will try to be a Holy Paladin just like you.

EDIT: O: Veinte reading my mind!

With the mix of insults/trolling/flaming/off topic posts in this thread, this really shouldn't be a surprise.

For the OP, next time you want to make a thread commenting on the changes your class has gone through, try to make your point without insulting other classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread