Holy Paladin!

Beastly said:
all that crit will do nothing when you are sitting on your graveyard. i have played with ore plenty... i would not take his advise as a new holy paladin. and yes, you want more armor and hp or hunters and rogues will rofl at you.

Disturbing @ Vek'nilash - Game - World of Warcraft

2129 armor (compared to ores 1500ish?), 13 resilience and a respectable amount of hp.

For some one who's been twinking for so long, i would expect them to be even remotely close to top 15 respectable rogues in the bracket but sadly...

In response to not listening to me i don't have one i explained my theory it's thourough and quite understandable the way i put it.

You do have the gift of free will

Niini said:
matthughes > ____

whats the reasoning behind using 10 haste over 16 healing

+16 spell power i believe is 7-10 health added to your Healing spells, resulting in it being close to pointless when your consistantly healing for 300+ on most spells. So the Haste boost clearly shines it

Orebrb said:
For some one who's been twinking for so long, i would expect them to be even remotely close to top 15 respectable rogues in the bracket but sadly...

In response to not listening to me i don't have one i explained my theory it's thourough and quite understandable the way i put it.

You do have the gift of free will

It seriously saddens me at how underrated Beastly is in this bracket...

He's an amazing player and I can assure you that he knows his shit. I would highly consider taking his advice.

Niini said:

[/QUOTE]+16 spell power i believe is 7-10 health added to your Healing spells, resulting in it being close to pointless when your consistantly healing for 300+ on most spells. So the Haste boost clearly shines it[/QUOTE]

not to mention that paladin heals are strong enough, why would you need to stack crit and and sp when you can stack armor and health thus being a tank and still healing like a champ

Zeiren said:
It seriously saddens me at how underrated Beastly is in this bracket...

He's an amazing player and I can assure you that he knows his shit. I would highly consider taking his advice.

fine i'll do it

41929.jpg

Orebrb said:
I'm currently Band from Wow for a small portion of time and got my Faction change reverse, As soon as i recover my acc. back from blizzard i will be coming back to allie.

I suggest my gear layout because you should never die as an Hpall because you did not hold the right amount of "extra" stamina or armor, that should actually be the smallest of your troubles and your death would end up being the result of bad placement.

Your gearing for Healing which makes those consistant 1.3k crits a must expecially when it involves crossing Field with your FC. Saying "crit is not important is a quite single-minded and foolish statement. Having an FC with 2.3+ Health healing the adverage 560 is no where compared to the Critical amounts.

If you are building on armor your simply decreasing the survival chances of your FC which puts you and him at a disadvantage, by not having the stats you are capable of holding and will eventually become your "mistake".

Ore's Guide "How to Hpall" coming soon.

Seems like two ways to look at it - premade or pug. As I always say gather ALL the possible gear and mix and match item sets that suit the situ.

R Prime said:
Seems like two ways to look at it - premade or pug. As I always say gather ALL the possible gear and mix and match item sets that suit the situ.

this

there's no reason you can't get all the gear then find out what you are comfortable with while you play with both sets

ideally you would use the crit gear when you have competent priests/mages/rogues who can peel shit off you with CC. crit is a BIG deal now that heals are double (afaik since the beginning of WoW they have always been +50% healing, it was recently changed)

Orebrb said:

Beastly might be the best rogue at 19 right now, and if he isn't, he's certaintly within the top ten.

Afrodizia said:
Tewl @ Tanaris - Game - World of Warcraft

This imo is what you want. There is no GF items in this build so you can get whatever you want from this pally.It's not Fully based on Armor stats, but imo its a great comination of both sides.

This link should be deleted there should never be a prot pally in a pug wsg ever. Paladins are class that relies on instant healing spells, you are limiting yourself and your team by going prot.

Ore's Guide "how to paladin" will be complete within the next 2 days

I kindly Request that you give me some info on a Holy FC. Seems to me to be a great option for pugs and premades alike, but it also seems that the builds here so far wouldnt do for FCin. Thank you my good man. Looking forward to your guide. :)

Personally, when being a healer, I prefer to stack armor and intellect rather than crit. Doing so will allow you to consistaently heal with a large mana pool. When i tried stacking crit, I found myself constantly over healing. No point in critting 1.3k when your target is only down 500 health. Also, you'll find yourself running out of mana faster. I have around 1800 armor with about 2k mana and 1.5k health and i think somewhere around 15% crit or so. Personally, I find this set to be the best.

I have been playing a Paladin for about 8 months, so I think its fair to say I'm the best and everyone's opinion except for mine is wrong.

Personally, when being a healer, I prefer to stack armor and intellect rather than crit. Doing so will allow you to consistaently heal with a large mana pool. When i tried stacking crit, I found myself constantly over healing. No point in critting 1.3k when your target is only down 500 health. Also, you'll find yourself running out of mana faster. I have around 1800 armor with about 2k mana and 1.5k health and i think somewhere around 15% crit or so. Personally, I find this set to be the best.

I have been playing a Paladin for about 8 months, so I think its fair to say I'm the best and everyone's opinion except for mine is wrong.

False i've seen you trying to taking notes while following me in wsg. Read my guide

Users who are viewing this thread