EU+US holy moly leg

Moropi

Grandfathered
not only I find out I can get the "core hound pup" pet and "hearthsteed" mount, but when I looked up some of my toons I apparently got new gear that I'd didn't get before like

Great axe of Furry
sword of singing wind
survialist's hunting spear

in addition, I've knowest that when you open those bg strong boxes give stronger gear like

Front-Line Warboots

ya they look deciving, but the current ones that I've got on my character is better than

savage trodders

and so far I've been able to unlock the boots, pants, wrists, cloth chest, two handed axe, off-handed orb, and a ring for the bg strong boxes.

but other than a few new things here and there there's not really any change ... except that 29s are back in town of course.

Last edited:
Question to see if you know. Say you are a warrior wearing a set of mail gloves. Can you no longer mog that mail item into another mail item?

Question to see if you know. Say you are a warrior wearing a set of mail gloves. Can you no longer mog that mail item into another mail item?
Well I saw a warr wearing the cloth heirloom chest and that was mogged. So plate users have the luxury of mogging everything >_>

no. it will show up as untmogable item, but you keep existing tmog.

Well I saw a warr wearing the cloth heirloom chest and that was mogged. So plate users have the luxury of mogging everything >_>
aye, it's like spqr said. ya can't mog them now, but ya can keep them. you probably saw a gf toon that someone made up or someone made on a different toon.

but on a off topic note: kind of wish they can hurry up and put plate belts in those dungeon bags.

Thanks guys. That's what I thought.

Guess with gear being useless in BGs though now you can just wear whatever.. Guess it truly doesn't matter.

Users who are viewing this thread