Holy hell solo Gnomeregan farming makes me suicidal

i think petros have a higher drop rate than other BoEs ( or perhaps drop off a higher variey of mobs in gnomer) because ive seen them drop atleast 3 times since 4.2

205 gnomer runs on my paly no gears of int :( got my cuffs of int tho so not too bad but wtf my friend gets 2 in 53 runs, 15 runs apart.

You guys should be in an active guild, my guild used to have gear runs all the time just schedule a weekend of gearing and you guys should be fine.
I used to run Duo Cross realms.

Theres a back door that makes getting to Ambassador and last boss very easy. You use the method of kicking person from group letting them get teliported to front, and then have them add you and kick you from the group. Hence, getting you teliported to front. You then continue backwards towards the back Door that not many people know about.

Last edited:
So far I've farmed 2X stam rings, 2X owl rings, but no int rings yet for my priest.

Ive seen rare 5 times in approx 30 runs, dropped 2 bracers, 2 maces, and gun.

Does doing the kick method to jump to start add to your dungeons entered? or can you still run 5 per hour. It really doesnt take that long to run in and out at back door, about 8-9 minutes.

I usually boost myself 4 runs, then solo one run. It takes a while to solo. :)

At 350 runs now got 1 ring of int. Yet to see hotshot's or caverndeep trudgers but have gotten 1x petrols and 2x mechbuilders. Wtb hotshots.

At 350 runs now got 1 ring of int. Yet to see hotshot's or caverndeep trudgers but have gotten 1x petrols and 2x mechbuilders. Wtb hotshots.

LOL. GL. Ran gnomer literally 5000+times in BC prior to instance locks. Ended up transferring to another realm and buying them for 1500g (in BC that was a ton of gold) Saw Petrols drop many times, Mechbuilders, Caverndeeps and every damn set of Ambassador Bracers imaginable. There is more variants then you think lol. To piss a bunch of people off though my 29 before I sold him had 3 pair of Hotshots. One with 16sp, one with 20 shadow power, and one with I swear to fucking God ,Riding Skill!!! Lmao.

After over 50 - 100 runs of solo queuing I finally got my first Charged Gear of the Monkey to drop. Almost lost it to the damn tank, too, but luckily I didn't. That took about 4 weeks.

And I still need 1 more, wrists, and my weapon.

=_=

1.) Log onto your main account get on your level 60-90 character who's you want to use to run yourself through the dungeon, We'll call this Character A.

2.) Get a friend/someone who's about to log out or something to join the party. We'll call this Outsider.

3.) In a new WoW window, log into the character you need to farm gear for, your twink, or Character B.

4.) Have outsider invite Character B into the party with Character A, You should now have 3 party members, Characters A and B and Outsider.

5.) Outsider can now log off without quitting the party (alt+f4) or go about his business, just as long as Outsider is in the party.

From here on you will be using Character A and B with two clients open. Switch Looting to Master Looter and give Master Looter to Character A.

Every time you use your alternative clients to log in between Characters A and B, Characters A and B will be disconnected respectively, but will remain in the party and can receive loot via master looter.

6.) Walk Characters A and B to the instance you wish to farm Character B's gear at.

7.) Kill all the instance trash/mobs with Character A until you reach the first boss, or if you're farming Dungeons Specific BOE's, Walk through every mob and have them chase you to a location of your choice that you can reach without help with Character B.

8.) Switch to Character B, Walk into looting distance. You can see that Character A has been disconnected, however the mobs are all still attacking him.

9.) Switch back to Character A, kill the mobs and distribute loot accordingly.

Rinse in repeat on bosses and trash mobs until you've geared your twink using a single account and the help of a friend.
I recommend having an internet speed of 5mbps before attempting this. It's slow at first but it speeds up as you learn the method. Don't bother posting this on ownedcore because it's been around since vanilla and you'll just get flamed.

I used this method to gear my level 60 and 70 twinks. As well as some of my f2p's.

Looting Areas;

Shadowfang Keep
Walk in with Character A and clear the very first room of mobs. Where the stair case is that leads to the first boss. Put Character B in the corner of that room, at the bottom of the staircase. You can now pull every mob in the dungeon to Walden, Character B will be in loot radius of everything.

Wailing Caverns
Clear a path to the point where you jump down the long pit into the water with Character A. Make sure you kill all the trash crocs so you don't have to worry about Character B. Place Character B at the bottom of the pit, making sure he's not underwater and can breath. You can now pull every mob in the dungeon to verdan the everliving with Character A, Character B will be in loot radius of everything. You will have to go to the west wing of the dungeon to be in the radius for cobrahn, but once you put Character B at the bottom of that area you can pull all the mobs to Cobrahn and Character B will be in looting Radius.

Ragefire/Deadmines/Gnomer
These are boss to boss areas. You'll have to pull all the mobs to the boss you need, then get on Character B and run to Character A while the mobs are attacking Character A. Make sure you pull every mob or Character B will die.

Hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread