Holy hell solo Gnomeregan farming makes me suicidal

The way I have been farming is go in back door with my main and run until he is up, invite a friend to group and get them to the rare, log to twink and join party to have friend do the kill. Hard part now is rings, I don't know many people who are willing to farm them for me.

lawl i got 9x of the monkey on my roguexD on 40 runs or so anyways cant get of stamina to drop on my pala tank

Just note I ctrl+v to show health bars when going along last ramp to last boss and the health bars of all mobs on the other side appear , good for checking if ambassador is there.

<

Thought it was a lvl 20-24 named Holy Hell soloing gnomeregan
<

(couldn't read last part with suicidal)

17 runs and counting , only seen Dark ambassador twice so far , glass shooter/caster one hander , thermas been dropping charged gears but str variation , even one with agility and spirit ;'(

Would it be worth on the long run to just get a second account for 6 bucks, grind a random class to 70 and then spam boost your twink for rings,and in case of my rogue three random rare drops?

If all goes smoothly I can currently cap 2 runs per hour pugging , now if I were to get a 70 and self boost my twink I'm sure 5 runs per hour or 4 would be possible, with the added bonus of no loot contenders.

Come to think of it which class would be able to boost most effectively at lowest level possible?

What are your thoughts?

Im boosting with a 85 for my pallys rings. About 30 runs and only rings are of the whale, boar and wolf. Using the back door for faster runs and no blue drops. Running to fast and have to sit and wait to reenter.

I have done over 20 runs since 4.3 and have not seen Dark Iron Ambassador since 4.3 dropped... what's going on?

Okay my luck was just really bad, got Glass Shooter just now.

Found someone to run farm for 1k.

Is there anyway to trick this to farm solo using a main and getting the items to my twink. Like maybe using a lvl 20 F2P account to placehold the instance killing all of the mobs in the way from the backdoor to the Ambassador if he's popped then log off my main, keeping the F2P in group, logging on my twink and soloing the ambassador? I don't know, I'm grasping at straws, I just hate solo queuing so much.

The way I have done things like that is.. farm with main till I see rare, invite a friend, log to twink, friend invites twink and kills rare. Both have to be in run but I don't know if you can solo rare I've never tried.

Users who are viewing this thread