Holy Crit Tournament - Spectral Tiger as a prize?!

a tournament from holy crit guild ?!?!?! MUST BE A GY CAMPING TOURNAMENT i see already the winner starting with a D.... DUOFAG sorry had to say that :) no hate no offense the truth might hurt some people... ;)

a tournament from holy crit guild ?!?!?! MUST BE A GY CAMPING TOURNAMENT i see already the winner starting with a D.... DUOFAG sorry had to say that :) no hate no offense the truth might hurt some people... ;)

So... Noone here has never farmed a GY (yes we do it as a guild often) But that is no excuse to shit on the whole guild. Some enjoy this more then others. I prefer not to farm Hence if you see me during one of this GY Farms I and running in the back patrolling for runaways to 1v1. We arent forced to do these actions its by choice. Yes Duo may lead these from time to time but everyone in the guild has there own set of morals telling Duo to stop Something because it gets people butthurt isnt in the way of the guild. And the F2P thing i mean really i understand people dont want to pay but you know what your getting youself into. I have nothing against them but if they want to compete they have to Pay. All i ever see is Holy Crit they are about of shit bags etc etc. But the best always get haters. The fact that in a game people get butthurt this much is just unfathomable we spend time to gear our chars to the best of their abilities to have F2P and causal Players who Stop Exp for some odd reason cry all day about how we Abusing twinking. Twinking was born upon the logic i want to be hard to kill almost unstoppable in bgs at given brackets. I have been twinking since vanilla off and on and the fact of the matter is Twinking is here will stay and will continue getting people butthurt for ages to come.

On a lighter note the Guild itself very helpful you need gear we'll run you you need Pots we got that enchants bro all you got to do is ask. Guild chat and vent always have people inside of it just talking and kicking the shit. If one person doesnt like another in the guild it is brushed aside when it comes down to bgs.We have a great community in the guild and thats why we succeed we others dont.

If you wanna make a twink join the guild and get a chance at the mount join. If you think we are shit continue your thoughts and talk all you want when it comes down to game day we will take you on and beat you. Haters gonna Hate

Less QQ More Pew Pew

That is all.

So... Noone here has never farmed a GY (yes we do it as a guild often) But that is no excuse to shit on the whole guild. Some enjoy this more then others. I prefer not to farm Hence if you see me during one of this GY Farms I and running in the back patrolling for runaways to 1v1. We arent forced to do these actions its by choice. Yes Duo may lead these from time to time but everyone in the guild has there own set of morals telling Duo to stop Something because it gets people butthurt isnt in the way of the guild. And the F2P thing i mean really i understand people dont want to pay but you know what your getting youself into. I have nothing against them but if they want to compete they have to Pay. All i ever see is Holy Crit they are about of shit bags etc etc. But the best always get haters. The fact that in a game people get butthurt this much is just unfathomable we spend time to gear our chars to the best of their abilities to have F2P and causal Players who Stop Exp for some odd reason cry all day about how we Abusing twinking. Twinking was born upon the logic i want to be hard to kill almost unstoppable in bgs at given brackets. I have been twinking since vanilla off and on and the fact of the matter is Twinking is here will stay and will continue getting people butthurt for ages to come.

On a lighter note the Guild itself very helpful you need gear we'll run you you need Pots we got that enchants bro all you got to do is ask. Guild chat and vent always have people inside of it just talking and kicking the shit. If one person doesnt like another in the guild it is brushed aside when it comes down to bgs.We have a great community in the guild and thats why we succeed we others dont.

If you wanna make a twink join the guild and get a chance at the mount join. If you think we are shit continue your thoughts and talk all you want when it comes down to game day we will take you on and beat you. Haters gonna Hate

Less QQ More Pew Pew

That is all.

Whenever any member of HC posts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=filLgptBbjk

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, this thread reminds me of a recent one in the private server forum where someone announced a new twink server, and a bunch of people just piled on top of him calling it shit... Except this thread has more out and out trolling. Please allow me to quote myself from that thread, it's not quite as relevant, but I think some people here will still appreciate it:

Whoa whoa, guys, can we at least try to be a little classy? Especially those of you with information about a private server in your signature. If you're going to associate yourself with as official a sub-community as a private server, wouldn't it be a good idea to conduct yourself maturely enough to avoid giving that server a bad name? If a given private server on this forum sucks, people will figure that out pretty quickly. If they don't care and keep playing on it, then it probably wasn't worth your time to try to entice them away in the first place.

In other words: you want to attract cool classy people to your realm? Act cool and classy yourself. It's not hard for them to switch if they have somewhere else cool they can try out.

Just replace "with information about a private server in your signature" with "who actually care about the quality of the bracket". Oh, and replace "private server" with "guild".

I'm glad to see so much attention being given to the bracket as a result of this tournament! We've had a ton of new members join and a ton of ally groups forming to combat the large numbers of horde twinks. 24s is a great example of how twinking can form communities on par with any other bracket.

This is a reminder that entries into the tournament are still open: There's still a little over a week to level a toon and get your BiS enchants from us. Current turnout looks to be slightly higher than last time.

See you all on Friday, March 7th at 6:00 PM azuremyst server time.

<3 Brainwash

I'm glad to see so much attention being given to the bracket as a result of this tournament! We've had a ton of new members join and a ton of ally groups forming to combat the large numbers of horde twinks. 24s is a great example of how twinking can form communities on par with any other bracket.

This is a reminder that entries into the tournament are still open: There's still a little over a week to level a toon and get your BiS enchants from us. Current turnout looks to be slightly higher than last time.

See you all on Friday, March 7th at 6:00 PM azuremyst server time.

<3 Brainwash
Gratz on losing to a bunch of free to plays. Without Duo and you and your main group of premaders, yall suck. <3

He's not breaking in, he gets let in every week with the leafblower and the rest of his gear. A sticky on the hood, and a note under the wiper, he's lucky the car's owner didnt catch him. Would probably freak about the glue on the sticky note on his paintjob.

Should I make it the next tournament prize?

OXDcft8.jpg

ZlI6bd1.jpg
Join my guild and I will post pics of my lambo. GG srsly tho nice lambo I had a feeling you had it like that, I believe you because it's too ridiculous to make up and at this point you really have nothing to prove, besides the fact that you have a lambo, wit da suicide dowz???

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread