Holy Crit Tournament Alert: April Armageddon

Acupuncture

Legend
HC: APRIL ARMAGEDDON
What: Warsong Gulch 5v5 battleground tournament
When: Saturday, April 26th at 6 p.m. server time
Where: Azuremyst, Holy Crit guild, horde
RULES: no hunters, no triple classes, no double rogues, no more than two MAIN healers (offhealers are allowed)
Grand Prize: Razer naga or Razer Kraken headset for winner of roll + game time for all 5 on winning team + pick of awesome tcg prizes
Other prizes: gold, assorted tcg items, to be announced (more people = more and better prizes)

April tournament date is announced! This time we're doing things a little differently. The main event will be a 5v5 warsong gulch tournament. The winner gets major bragging rights in this bracket and some awesome prizes. Pay attention to the RULES - these were made with feedback from everyone.

cExVozL.jpg

Everyone in holy crit gets free best in slot enchants. Ask me about getting your toon xferred on us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would I be able to participate in this tournament with an alliance team via real ID Dalaran queing? Or would I have to be horde to participate?

Ok OP I will be nice and put the past (your guild being composed of gy farming lil children emote spamming haha no anal) and I will look at what you've been doing. You are honestly putting effort into bringing some kind of fun/competitiveness to your guild which anything other than gy farming f2ps is a step up but let me ask this. If you are doing this as a recruiting type of thing or trying to make a name for HC why do you still continue to keep the bad apples? If you want a fun friendly competitive guild (which it's seeming more like you do) why keep/bring in ppl who are dicks to everyone and toughest competition is speedpotting to see who can get to the gy sooner

HC: APRIL ARMAGEDDON
What: Warsong Gulch 5v5 battleground tournament
RULES: no hunters, no triple classes, no double rogues, no more than two MAIN healers (offhealers are allowed)
cExVozL.jpg

Nice rules lol. Bet the winning team will have: holy pally, resto druid, shadow priest, boomkin, and a good rogue...or a GOOD arms war.

Ok OP I will be nice and put the past (your guild being composed of gy farming lil children emote spamming haha no anal) and I will look at what you've been doing. You are honestly putting effort into bringing some kind of fun/competitiveness to your guild which anything other than gy farming f2ps is a step up but let me ask this. If you are doing this as a recruiting type of thing or trying to make a name for HC why do you still continue to keep the bad apples? If you want a fun friendly competitive guild (which it's seeming more like you do) why keep/bring in ppl who are dicks to everyone and toughest competition is speedpotting to see who can get to the gy sooner

Brain and alot of his more notable officers are all well kept and respectable - Alot of the bad rep they get or the guild gets is yeah from the bad apples, but you cannot forget it is an open guild so risk of volatile members is a factor but pretty bearable in this vast bracket. I dont really get what you're asking of brain as its a bit vague but if you're suggesting he just removes "bad apples" who would be the judge of character? And where would the line be drawn? It's much more easier to ignore the said bad apple when you see them and get on with your life instead of expecting or wanting a GM of a 800+ member guild to screen his members because you couldnt just ignore them.

(Hope you dont judge a whole guild based off the actions of few though)

What's the problem with GY farming tho ? Does that turn into dick instantly ? It's a way to win like any other no ?

Here i'll say it so everyone does not have to..

WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK .... so turn ur dicks around and stick them up ur bums for all we care any one rolling 24 can go play with them self's were done. no f2p can match up gear wise vs a p2p so you holding a lame ass p2p tournament and inviting restricted players is a damn joke have fun circle jerking.
some bad ass you really are rollin your unrestricted cockass bullshit in this bracket
have fun being laughed at you get Zero respect from me.

aaaand this is why no one likes f2ps either :( why post shtuff like this? Did you at least bother reading the rules?

why hate them for GY containing, it wins games and if they are playing to win.Playing to win is being GOOD sport instead of being bad sport by not winning

Another Twinkinfo thread turned toxic. And it was going so well too., until....

Back to the subject at hand, I am interested in the questions in posts #2 and #3 .

Would I be able to participate in this tournament with an alliance team via real ID Dalaran queing? Or would I have to be horde to participate?

As with all of our tournaments, you must be in Holy Crit to participate. BoAs are mailable now, and we get you your rare BiS enchants for free and help you with your dungeon runs. It's very easy to gear a tournament-ready toon over a weekend.

I'll think upon joining, sounds interesting.

Hey look, 5 man pugmade from Holy Crit "practising" for the "tourny" against a bunch of trials.

Plus theyre farming GY now. Way to show proper sportsmanship for your event.

:confused:

Did they say they were practising?

+ its pugs who cares sub and voice your opinion to blizz asking for them to remove group queing

(Protip: they wont)

Anyways... The Tourney is this Weekend guys get on azuremyst whisper any of the guildys and start your Twink! Everyone is very helpful in gearing if you have questions and We constantly run instance for those harder to get items. This weekend should be a blast and dont forget to stay for the after tourney fun, in the past we have done lvl 1 runs, foam sword fights, leather dodgeball. Who knows what it will be this month!

Users who are viewing this thread