HoA patched

4j7eb7.jpg

Can anyone confirm if the heart still levels up with gained Azerite if you keep it equipped, like from an island? despite not being usable for stats, I am curious about something.

Also, I will NEVER take it off. Same goes for my level 49 Titanstrike, I can always make another level 10/20 twink if I want to. The novelty is enough for me that it was worth it. That and the 4 Island Expedition mounts I got, 40 some odd pets, and bags full of level 50 cosmetic gear.

Doesn't matter, had fun.
You can still gain level from expeditions on you HoA.

HoA being patched means the azerite pieces we have rn are GFed as they're still +5 ilvl from level 8 neck trait

With the HoA level requirement and assuming Azerite helm and shoulders get patched with level requirements, doesn't this make level 20 PvP much more balanced for everyone? The only thing that's genuinely grandfathered right now are the pre-nerf relics, right?

Pillars of Creation quest items first probs.
there are only 4 though, vs dozens of WoD rare drops, i feel like the illv 44s are bound to be noticed first. but who knows...
bottom line is: none of it is safe.

there are only 4 though, vs dozens of WoD rare drops, i feel like the illv 44s are bound to be noticed first. but who knows...
bottom line is: none of it is safe.
The Legion items have been picked up by more ppl than the WoD rares have so far is my logic.

But ye, it's all going to get fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread