HoA patched

Elemental Force

Grandfathered
upload_2020-10-20_21-11-25.png

HoA now requires lvl 40 to use. You can still use azerite pieces but you will only get the stats from them. If you upgraded your azerite piece ilvl before the patch then their ilvl will stay.

Last edited:
Mine is also red, but I seem to be getting stats from azerite helm and shoulders still; along with HoA, guess I'll wait

edit: seconds after posting my stats went down :(

Me too, but at least i still got some mega-main stat shoulder/helm.

edit- mine still say the ilvl 60-whatever agi/stam... relogging to see if it changes.

edit2- definitely lost the secondary stats from hoA but main stats from shoulders/head look ok... not taking them off to check :D

HoA is patched, but shoulders and head still gives stats... If you take away the neck (req 40) you cant equip it back. And then probably the shoulders and head wont give stats anymore since it says (req Hearth of Azeroth).

Seems to be GFED. LOL what a joke xD

HoA is patched, but shoulders and head still gives stats... If you take away the neck (req 40) you cant equip it back. And then probably the shoulders and head wont give stats anymore since it says (req Hearth of Azeroth).

Seems to be GFED. LOL what a joke xD

Anyone want to test this? I'm wondering if we can equip head and shoulders and then unequip our necks to replace with something better.

shoulders and head wont give stats anymore since it says (req Hearth of Azeroth).

The azerite powers require the HoA, not the stats. I'm not going to remove mine to check, but the azerite power is what that is referring to.

Anyone want to test this? I'm wondering if we can equip head and shoulders and then unequip our necks to replace with something better.

unequipped HoA, pointless now; grabbed new neck since nobody was farming the guy for this haha

Helm and shoulders still fine; not unequipping till they're red in my slots

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    595.2 KB · Views: 523
the helm and shoulders gve stats, no traits(if you relog or portal, even with neck still on)

just make a bug report and they will get 40 req like the neck and chest

Users who are viewing this thread