Hk Farming.

Im curious as to the places where this can even be done as well. It seems like getting the 100k and 250k hk would be terrible to get at level 10 or 14. And also would there be any suggested add-ons that would auto spirit rez you? I could see that being very helpful

I saw the video of Roskmeg (first level 1 twink to get 250k honorable kills) do it with around 20 F2P accounts, in the Barrens near a GY..Have a Death knight with you for Death and Decay, they require a macro to spirit res with a system that connects all of them together for multiboxing, what he said is you can get around 20000 or so an hour..that's insane for any crazy farmers, I'm not sure the exact number tho...Good Luck! :D

-DotsQT <3

Not sure if this is the best subject to cover on these forums,But i'd Assume with some simple keybinding and some F2P's You could farm out quite a bit of HK's Quite fast,However where would depend on your server;on my server (High horde Population) I would Not suggest farming anywhere near a major city due to Local Defense Channels warning high levels,Their a good place you can hop up through @ the Orc starting zone that allows you to stay elevated (Patrols cant get you) where with a Bow / Ranged spell you could take out 1 @ a time.

Users who are viewing this thread