Highest level you have beaten as a twink/biggest level difference?

The highest level I have beaten on my disc priest was a full 31 BoA hunter. I am not in full BoA (missing cape, legs and a trinket), so I was pretty proud. What is the biggest level difference you have played against on a twink and won?:cool:

I think a level 48 warrior in cata on a f2p hunter, not sure about his exact level but he wasn't specced into combat charge.

Level 56 wlock and 58 warrior on my p2p geared 20 hunter in cata.

Was fishing in the barrens with an Alliance toon and this level 20 f2p tried to kill me. I actually did nothing to him and let him beat me a little up before i 3 shot him when i was low health. He decided to try 3 more times and i guess he thought about getting some help after his deaths and these 2 high levels came, watched at me and the warrior started to attack after i was done fishing from a school. In the end i also died because of a nasty dot but hey i got them first. We had a nice tea party on Horde afterwards and i learned about their levels hehe :)

42 warrior on a 20 enh sham (pre 5.0)... he heckled me until I agreed to duel... then he raged after I beat him twice. /lol /ignore

A 50 hunter on my 10/11 retri :D (not sure if I had levelled him for stendels yet). Anyways, the hunter had aspect of cheetah on and backpedaled the whole duel, so I was just free to smack that huge damage that retris had in Cata (1,2k crit was my highest vs a player, as lvl 10 :) )

61 warrior on my 20 rogue....I basically just kited him for a good 20-25min. I came close to losing via shattering throw a few times...however evasion,recuperate, and band aids eventually brought me back up. He was terribly geared and apparently didn't know how to charge either. ^.^

Sometimes I wonder how a lvl 60 warrior that doesn't know how to charge, even found the road leading out of the starting area...

Beat a level 31 Paladin on my level 1 Rogue during TBC. Was a legit duel.

How do you guys find this out?

I killed a level ?? Blood Elf warlock, but I don't know which level it was.

Users who are viewing this thread