EU+US Highest ILVL

I have the highest possible amount of all 10's, getting my last piece *Fishing Tourny trinket* as hopefully 1 more ILVL.

I have the highest possible amount of all 10's, getting my last piece *Fishing Tourny trinket* as hopefully 1 more ILVL.

Gratz on the full TF set, you got very very lucky. don't hold your breath on the fishing trinket, ive heard from reliable sources that they are making it into a toy, going the same way as the super simian sphere.

Only if you have the GF'd Beastmaster's Girdle and Gloves of the Moon, otherwise you don't have the highest iLvL possible at 10 ;)

To answer the OP I believe 46 is the absolute ceiling, and that's with GF'd Gear.

Only if you have the GF'd Beastmaster's Girdle and Gloves of the Moon, otherwise you don't have the highest iLvL possible at 10 ;)

To answer the OP I believe 46 is the absolute ceiling, and that's with GF'd Gear.
Yes but i'm probably the only 10 with full TF

Did research

BM girdle doesn't add any ilvl, literally none. It's too small of a difference
So infact if any other 10 rogue has ilvl 25 full. I'm bis ilvl, and both WPVP.

Users who are viewing this thread