Highest hp possible?

Extra 15% when you already have 6500 is quite a bit then add in Nature's Guardian.
Some of us have been preaching the BM trinket ever since it came out. But, we had a few stubborn people that insisted AGM is always best. Eventually they came around.
It is nice having a choice of so many trinkets now. What do we have, six (6) total heirloom trinkets to choose from as lowbies. I know I am constantly swapping mine out when they are on CD. The BM/Void/Defender/Insignia...
To be honest, I have not tried to get an AGM since the BM heirloom came out. In fact, the only time I have went back to Gurubashi, on a twink, was to get the defender trinket heirloom.

/cheers

AGM has a massive benefit in certain instances. That can't be ignored.

Is it universally the best as it was once praised as being? No.

But in Arenas, or back-line in competitive 10v10s, or on FC's with Tyranny, it is extraordinarily useful.

O hey thats me... yeah im not BiS stam and at the time of that ss there was no standard, also in AV i think you can use double standard if you have both. I know there used to be a quest buff that gave like 2k hp for an amount of time. Theres also better foods, having fort, holiday buffs,dmf buff,etc

Last edited by a moderator:
O hey thats me... yeah im not BiS stam and at the time of that ss there was no standard, also in AV i think you can use double standard if you have both. I know there used to be a quest buff that gave like 2k hp for an amount of time. Theres also better foods, having fort, holiday buffs,dmf buff,etc

The standard in AV only increase the damage you do, not your hp.

I faced you earlier today on another alt. Would you say Horde win BGs more on average than Alliance right now in this bracket?

AGM has a massive benefit in certain instances. That can't be ignored.

Is it universally the best as it was once praised as being? No.

But in Arenas, or back-line in competitive 10v10s, or on FC's with Tyranny, it is extraordinarily useful.

But those few "certain instances" outweigh the benefits of the other trinket options for the classes that I play. And I only play healers. Mostly shaman healers at that. And BM trinket stacked with Nature's Gaurdian beats AGM all day long.
AGM may be better suited for DPS classes when it's CD is off.

/cheers

But those few "certain instances" outweigh the benefits of the other trinket options for the classes that I play. And I only play healers. Mostly shaman healers at that. And BM trinket stacked with Nature's Gaurdian beats AGM all day long.
AGM may be better suited for DPS classes when it's CD is off.

/cheers

Yeah, I'd say that I agree with you pretty much 100% there. Rsham gets a massive benefit from it, that's for sure.

Using both whenever possible works for me the best. I play healer a good bit as well, and I've found that the shield has saved my life a good number of times (as has the extra health pool from tyranny).

I hit 12k HP on a level 29 Protection Warrior.

Although for BiS Stamina stacking you would need a lvl 29 Tauren BM Monk with:

- Utilize BM Monks Defensive Stance
- Utilize BM monks Stam Buff CD
- Stamina Trinkets
- PvP Faction Banner
- Stamina Raid buffs
- Any other Seasonal/Holiday Stamina Buffs
- BiS Stam Stack Gear ofc

= Easily over 12k Hitpoints, probably 14-15k ish Hitpoints

I hit 12k HP on a level 29 Protection Warrior.

Although for BiS Stamina stacking you would need a lvl 29 Tauren BM Monk with:

- Utilize BM Monks Defensive Stance
- Utilize BM monks Stam Buff CD
- Stamina Trinkets
- PvP Faction Banner
- Stamina Raid buffs
- Any other Seasonal/Holiday Stamina Buffs
- BiS Stam Stack Gear ofc

= Easily over 12k Hitpoints, probably 14-15k ish Hitpoints
Boss of the BG...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread