Highest hp possible?

ßârnës

Grandfathered
Can anyone beat this?

HIi8Asc.jpg

My highest was around 12,000 well not 12,000 exactly but in high 11,900's
Btw that drood don't even have his battle standard down and when you pop the battle standard then trink you benefit more hp for the remainder of the trinket time

Neversober used to be able to hit around 20k with full buffs/standard/FFB/boa trink. That was before his account got banned lol

Neversober used to be able to hit around 20k with full buffs/standard/FFB/boa trink. That was before his account got banned lol

F2p ? Because that is like only stacking summer event 30 Stam buff and the Halloween stamina buff

11k or so fully buffed on my level 20 resto shaman currently. And that is NOT with full stamina gear. Surely you could reach higher with a full Stam enchanted boots/chest/shield/legs and if you happen to own an enchanted Stam helm. But you would be gimping a healer to do all that.

/cheers
Sweetsidney

8,4k with tyranny buff on is nothing.
Extra 15% when you already have 6500 is quite a bit then add in Nature's Guardian.
Some of us have been preaching the BM trinket ever since it came out. But, we had a few stubborn people that insisted AGM is always best. Eventually they came around.
It is nice having a choice of so many trinkets now. What do we have, six (6) total heirloom trinkets to choose from as lowbies. I know I am constantly swapping mine out when they are on CD. The BM/Void/Defender/Insignia...
To be honest, I have not tried to get an AGM since the BM heirloom came out. In fact, the only time I have went back to Gurubashi, on a twink, was to get the defender trinket heirloom.

/cheers

Users who are viewing this thread