Highest crit after patch. 39 only please. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now following the pro tip:

smite-1128.jpg

holyfire-1081.jpg

1500 shadow bolt on my destro lock, zerker buff, arcane elixir and flametongue totem

The one where you see what class the other player is instead of a head

The cooldown counter

the one where you see your hp and mana next to your toon.

And do you need an addon to show how many hp everyone has?

Maybe you have some more tips for addons i should use? I want to update my ui tonight :)

The one where you see what class the other player is instead of a head

ClassPortraits

The cooldown counter

DoTimer

ClassTimer

the one where you see your hp and mana next to your toon.

IceHUD

And do you need an addon to show how many hp everyone has?

no you don't need one for that :)

*******'

other mods I use

dosomething

MoveAnything

Parrot

all of them can be downloaded at

World of Warcraft Addons - WoW Addons - Curse.com

i guess this means my druids stafire pre 3.1 will be the biggest crit ever for 39's now that by and large the amount of SP you can stack has been nerfed.

4246 starfire crit picture by iamaguy_photos - Photobucket

Yours isn't the highest sorry to say. There was a paladin called hops who did a 5297 crit with his deathray trinket along with the 100% warsong flag carrier damage and as for myself, I hold the world record on the highest non deathray crit (and non 100% flag carrier damage) as a ret paladin in burning crusades 2.4.3 with 4 attacks in one move. Sadly I didnt screenshot it but.. I will gladly demonstrate it on a test server in the future with © held down as proof of no cheating. A Judgement along with a melee swing, a seal of command damage and a fatal wound. They were all done in one attack, with judgement used first. It took 1 second to do it and I did 4500 damage in 2.4.3. And thats before wotlk... I never liked 3.0.2 to 3.0.3 anyway since each of them were a short 1 months worth of play and after 3.0.3, 3.0.8 was made where Blizzard fixed them with level requirements, so it really does not matter to me anyway. Burning crusades mattered.

Shook has screen shots of 6k deathray crits (pre 2.3). Zerker, bubble, hoj, deathray. . .myself I hit well over 5k several times. . .but that was in 3.0.1.

P.S. GG bringing back a 3 1/2 year old thread.

NP, here's a lil info on it: This item IS affected by psysical damage % increases.

This means that it gains damage from things like enrage/deathwish/zerk buff.

Here's also a not-too-accurate comparison to damage dealt/taken:

150/tick : 800

250/tick : 1000 (Buffed - 1.7k, hit this hard myself)

350/tick : 2000

400/tick : 2500

So for every 50/tick it seems to gain 500 damage..

interesting..

It can crit for like 4-5k

I remember that i could cancel the dmgbuff you gain and still deal around 2k normal hits. But that was way back. Could someone test this now?

2.2k deathray crit
<

Nothing is better than stealthing into goldshire, waiting for this flagged 85 to lose a duel, and deathraying him. Does it still count as u beating a lvl 85 on ur 39? Cauz if so my 39 rogue has beaten an 85 paladin.

lol why would you necro something thats 3 years old? Think before you post... you could of easily created your own thread of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread