Higher ilvl = More Stats theory.

looks like you put in the work for your thread lol
2bad it cant compare to physical evidence of stats being changed, idk why people keep arguing must i make a GIF of me equipping ilvl set and making my stats change (actually yeah brb)

People actually believe something Holinka says?

Damn.

Gathering information from this site i'm of the understanding that any ilvl above heirloom top level for a bracket (ilvl 24 for lvl19 for example) gives a stat increase. it's nothing to do with average ilvl.

Yes and no.
The items above heirloom top level give a stat increase because they increase your average item level. Assuming you have ANY items 24 or below in a slot they are counted as ilvl 24. Anything above 24 increases your average item level from what it would be without them

Heirlooms don't count for your average ilvl at 39. I had my heirloom chest on me and I swapped it with a ilvl 36 chest and gained 6 agility.

well this is all clearly wrong, ok, for some reason BoA gear gives less stats than gear with the same ilvl in that bracket, at 39 boa items are complete crap for stats, at 60 the same thing occurs. But at 19-29 the difference is so small it is nearly unnoticeable. But boas are dogshit atm.

Uh question, ok so in the 20-29 bracket ilvl 34 is the scaling ilvl so since there's no scaling do I need to have the highest in every slot even if it's not over 34 or can I run any item in that slot if it's not the highest in the slot or will that drop my ilvl

You had a loom item or another item before you equipped the goggles?
No, with no slots equiped the gain is 200 (most xp on players are missing many slots so this is a huge advantage regarldess) with BoA's in those slots I have 20 less HP than with mist gogles and haliscon pants

Heirlooms from Level 30-99 count as no item equipped. It's a bug. Equip something erlse, even grey things work.

From 10-99 every item above the "normal item level" aka 24 for 10-19 increase your stats. The gain is small. If you change 1 item for example and no stats changed ... hover over the stat with your mouse, the increase is less than 1% and not directly shown on your stats screen.

So yeah, every item above the normal item level increase your stats. Tested it on warlock, hunter and rogue so far between 10-19 myself.

Users who are viewing this thread