Hi! Also question inside :)

Chazit

Legend
Well Hi, im new to twinking and this site also, i currently have a level 70 hunter which i am in the process of twinking out, not doing too badly at the moment,

The question i had to ask is that i want to create another level 70 twink. the catch being i want to one shot everything and generally be an OP piece of shit. but i cant decide what is best :) any imput would be greatly appreciated, i look forward to your responses! Thanx!

-Chazit

lock, go lock they are so LEET

/thread

Thanks for the swift responses, i know its probably not the bes way to look at it but if you cant beat them, join them. im sick of getting blown up by ferals and rogues

Stunggix said:
i herd 70s need more mages and rogs

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Anyclass when played correctly can be OP (cept for warriors in this bracket they are lulzy)

It feels like you guys are trying to hug me with pillows and feathers while looking tough and stomping on the ground when you attack me.

Camael said:
And people wonder why i hate mages so bad.

Back on topic, you want to roll a mage or a feral druid, but mage more i'd guess.

dont listen to this guy, dont go feral if you wanna be op.

real OP is a DK, blood you can dance with a 25k life in the FR, or just 1 shot people in frost spec like my arena partner :)~

good luck, and dont go mages, they suck. not cuz of they cant one shot, they can for sure. just cuz of mages suck.

Edit by lindenkron: Unnecessary trash talk.

Sharlindra said:
dont listen to this guy, he have life problems or something else, dont go feral if you wanna be op.

real OP is a DK, blood you can dance with a 25k life in the FR, or just 1 shot people in frost spec like my arena partner :)~

good luck, and dont go mages, they suck. not cuz of they cant one shot, they can for sure. just cuz of mages suck.

rogue shits on dk, blood or not, just saying

Sharlindra said:
dont listen to this guy, he have life problems or something else, dont go feral if you wanna be op.

Life problems ?

Hold on now cause you are getting me pissed, you are the living joke that has been giving advices which no one gives a **** about cause you clearly have had an accident wile being a child which brought you to be a complete idiot with several brain damages, your sentenced show a very repressed homosexuality and it's as well clear that you lack education along with the bit of respect that people usually have.

so now please, for god sake, shut your useless mouth and hold the useless answers you give to people who usually start with :

"you gay"

and end with

"you gay or what ?"

Shut the **** up, thank you.

go affliction lock, get around 700 resi like mine has, a bit more or less is also cool. and lol @ rogues and mages.

Users who are viewing this thread