Hey, Hows the bracket?

Zayiah

Legend
Title says it all, many of you know I haven't played this game in ages tbh. How's 70?

much love x

<3

Some say it's shit, but that's because they dont seek the 'challenge'.

Some 70 guilds started doing ICC 10man raiding with 70s only.
These guilds are:
Ante Amanthe (7/12 ICC, 5/5 TotC, 7/8 MoP rares + a galleon kill with help from 90s.
Legacy (9/12 ICC)

PvP-wise: Everything seems to have gotten better. A healer can be soloed if you can play well etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the PvP perspective, it varies on what you prefer.

40% base line resilience for all classes, soft cap being 50%; healers tend to stack stamina from then on. Regardless, still quite 'squishy' even in comparison to Cataclysm. Reason it's bringing so many pure DPS roles into the scene once more~

Albeit it's said that our base line is subject to change sooner rather than later, ( Reasoning behind that was tweeted, I believe. Blizzard was lazy to scrap the resilience off gear from 85 and below, thus not bothering raising our base res. )

Some say it's shit, but that's because they dont seek the 'challenge'.

The majority who disapprove of the bracket are mainly PvPers who recently joined us ( MoP ). Very few are used to being this frail in a battleground / arena. Neither do many consider PvE the "challenge" in this bracket, assuming that is what you intended to say, fact is the, bracket is PvP oriented.

No, I am not disregarding PvE. It's there for those who want a different taste of ICC. Side note, I suggest taking down those PvE progression tallies; believe you two guilds already have enough of a debacle on here. Point was made without them.

TL;DR
PvP = Glass cannons till patch
PvE = Wrath raiding

Havn't played much, probably won't renew subscription either. I was kinda fine with the burst in cata as it was only mages and rogues really, and they were easier to deal with then. Now everyone and their mother can literally turn their face in your direction and just shit on you x)

On the bright side i had some good laughs though. Think i had a few games vs meat where i was just cracked up the whole time, shit was hilarious. Ziir was like ''I'll eat this trap i got this'' i was like don't bother you're gonna drop 100->0 in the scatter xDDD

i would not recommend returning, no. and to you zitalin. i played restodruid through whole cataclysm which was pretty challenging cos of all the rogues and mages around. but when there is some tankspec that is dominating and shitters like lecro who ruin arenas as well, it's just not fun anymore. like 'hehe, ok we lost to restodruid/rogue as shadow/rogue who is not op or better in any way. okay fuck it, let me relog my priest so we can play disc/shadow ye? just to draw for some lols'

I see, bracket seems dead regardless. At least here on TI. Used to be so popular, remember them days :(

Don't think I'll be returning, thanks a lot for the help guys.

Enjoy the bracket. Cyaa <3

My god.... I wasn't there myself, but from what one of my officers said, they managed to have a 70 tanking the boss for about 2 minutes.
Inb4 "lolololol"

Zayiah, there is plenty of 70s on Argent Dawn. We got 440 members at the moment - none above 70 :)

It's not that we don't believe you about 70's Vs Galleon, wait no.. We don't. At all. There's doing Wrath raid content and then there's doing level 90 world bosses.

It's HIGHLY unlikely that any 70 could last any more than say 20 - 30 seconds on a boss like Galleon in which time you'd do VERY little damage per person, BiS hunters doing something like... 1k dps? Maybe a little more with luck.

Even doing 4 - 5k, assuming a 40 man raid and 20 level 70's with all 20 being DPS, that's 100k DPS at a push, that's 90m hp over 15 mins (apparently Galleons enrage). That leaves the level 90's with 230m hp on the boss not to mention any adds that spawn in the fight. Of course it's possible but your level 70's aren't actually doing shit. >.<

Let's move onto healing shall we, assuming you had level 70 healers in the fight and they were somehow invulnerable to all the mechanics of the fight and they were healing level 90's. I done a brief test on my 70 monk in which I managed to heal my 90 warrior for 257k HP over 12 seconds, working out to be around 21.4k HPS at the same time I was also at half mana. Useful, healers that can heal two people once each for 3/4 their health between stomps before OOMing.

Onto my favourite bit, you claimed you were told that you had a 70 tank tanking Galleon for 2 mins... Holy shit, they have what? 35k max hp fully buffed? Probably less... Let's see how long my 357k hp 85 blood DK lasts then shall we.

85 DK Vs Galleon - YouTube

Oh shit. Now your tanks were getting one shot in ToC normal that's a boss that's 13 levels above them, how the hell would you believe that one of them tanked for 2 fucking minutes against a boss 23 levels higher than them.

I still stand and give you a pat on the back for your progress in the 80 raids, but making up things like doing Galleon on 70's... That's just silly.

As you can see, OP, there's also a lot of assholes in the bracket :) - But that's mainly on Twinkinfo.. Even -some- of the moderators.. good lord

Regarding Galleon - I do admit that i've not researched it. But what i've said is what i've been told by the group leader on the Galleon fight. He said that, after they killed the MoP rares, they went on Galleon with help from 90s. From what i could see in the 'news' section in the guild, it was pretty legit, so my guess was that it was true. He said that our guild maintank managed to tank Galleon in up to 2 minutes.

esnmzn.jpg

Okay, about Galleon, there was merely a miscommunication AND missunderstandment.
If any to blame, good sirs, it'd be me as I have thought to have tanked him for multiple minutes, however looking back in the fight (as I recorded it but didn't look back because we had a lot of 90's around us helping), apparently I did NOT have galleon attacking me longer than 20 seconds, indeed!

Good sirs, I did still parry a lot causing my missinterpretation, I believe some other add was attacking me and I took massive heals from the 90's to keep me up (OP AoE heals xD)

So you are correct, and Zitalin is not to blame, as I indeed told him I tanked him longer than 2 minutes (However, honnestly, I thought I did and didn't xD)
I'm sorry for this missinterpretation and hope you guys understand me on my behalf.
Nevertheless, I did get a 496 item =D Haha xD ... Uhm.. But yeah, we were no help to the kill nevertheless, I must admit, and it was my fault for giving Zita the wrong, accidental information.
Please forgive me, good sirs :(

Yours truly,
Shinela

Users who are viewing this thread