US Hey, how is F2P twinking atm?

So, way back at the end of MoP is when I first started playing WoW.
I was f2p for a while before buying the game right before WoD dropped.

Anyways, for all that time I was f2p I got into F2P twinking and had soooooo much fun! I loved the F2P twinking community on Aerie Peak and really enjoyed myself. Thing is, that was back before scaling and heirlooms/enchants being worthless and etc. Ya know, back when you could have 4-6k health and a newbie non-twink would have 800 and was literally a one-shot? Yeah, then! lol

I haven't f2p twinked in a veryyyy long time, and the last twinking I did was at 29....so I'm curious how f2p twinking is now? Are enchants still worthless? Do queues even pop for f2p/xp-off at 20???

After my Mythic Raiding group fell apart BFA was a massive disappointment for me. I haven't played in a very long time and don't have a sub again. I plan on getting a sub again soon enough, but for now I'd like to try F2P twinking again if it's still a thing!?!?
WoW is a depressing game to play alone and without a solid guild when it comes to PvE, but with PvP I could at least have some fun without having any friends to play with......so I'm hoping to get back into that so that I'm not miserable playing solo anymore. lolol

Thanks for any info ^_^

so I'm curious how f2p twinking is now? Are enchants still worthless? Do queues even pop for f2p/xp-off at 20???
Yes, however, xpoff and xpon BGs were separated in BFA. 20s can get queues but they either need to be a pure/linked f2p, or a veteran account without gametime and their xpon so that we're technically considered lvlers.
but for now I'd like to try F2P twinking again if it's still a thing!?!?
Yep, only viable twink level for consistent queues other than 110 Legion capped accounts.

Yes, however, xpoff and xpon BGs were separated in BFA. 20s can get queues but they either need to be a pure/linked f2p, or a veteran account without gametime and their xpon so that we're technically considered lvlers.

Yep, only viable twink level for consistent queues other than 110 Legion capped accounts.

Thanks so much for that info!
I forgot they messed with how XPoff and XPon ppl queue for BGs! Mehhhh

que's are fast, you can check the armory list for what kinda gear is used now
https://xpoff.com/threads/f2ps-armory-list.266/
[doublepost=1580281643,1580281417][/doublepost]also you can make veterans with gametime then let time run out with xp-on
https://xpoff.com/threads/veterans-armory-list.272/

Thanks for the links! It's been so long since I've been on these toons I could probably use that armory list! haha

If you want a fun community to play with, I regret to inform you that the old AP scene collapsed a long while ago.

BUT

We do have a highly active vet guild on Kel'thuzad if you ever wanted to check out vet twinking.

Barring that, if you end up going pure F2P and are alliance, give us a shout. We have BG groups going pretty regularly and we'd always love to have you along

If you want a fun community to play with, I regret to inform you that the old AP scene collapsed a long while ago.

BUT

We do have a highly active vet guild on Kel'thuzad if you ever wanted to check out vet twinking.

Barring that, if you end up going pure F2P and are alliance, give us a shout. We have BG groups going pretty regularly and we'd always love to have you along
*insert not so subtle plug*
https://xpoff.com/threads/teldrassil-firefighters-alliance-kelthuzad-guild-funding-vets.88414/

Users who are viewing this thread