Heroism for this bracket

ghank

OG
Has anybody tried Drums of Rage? It looks like it works in BGs. 25% haste can turn the tables for 40 seconds. It's expensive though.

What about Shadow Oil? I haven't tested it, but it looks like it doesn't work on BOAs.

Shadow Oil works, but using sharpening stones myself, as it gives benefit to all weapon damage modified attacks.

Yes, Drums of rage do work in Bg's , However Magnificent Hide sells for about 150g each (on my server) but one hide makes 20 drums.

I see other people on my team use drums quite often in the beginning of BGs. Certainly gives a big advantage. As for Shadow Oil, it does not work on heirlooms.

I see other people on my team use drums quite often in the beginning of BGs. Certainly gives a big advantage. As for Shadow Oil, it does not work on heirlooms.

Some classes get the benefit of having BiS non-heirlooms. /:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea , they work , and the best way of using them in Ab is when there is a big group coming from alli at LM and a big group coming at the same place from Horde.
Warsong : When the abttle starts and you directly go to face the allaince ! or When fc is in danger.

Users who are viewing this thread