Help me with my new 19 Warrior :D

Your latest build still isnt hit capped, its vital for a war imo, more so than for other classes since a missed hamstring will set you back fairly majorly. As ally you'd only need 11 rating to cap, and you can get this without BoAs by picking up a simple pearl ring. Other than that it looks fine. You might want to get a second set of cavedwellers with stam, but 9 str is viable.

Okay, thank you all for the help, I'll post back again when my 19 warrior twink is complete (minus AGMS and Fishing Hat :D)

No need to hitcap IMO

I never wanted to cap it in the first place, 7 hit rating is fine imo, I'll test it out and see how it rolls. :3

encorebroz said:
you will REALLY need the hit cap even at 7 hit rating you can miss 2 disarms in a row or a vital hamstring

This. If you like i could list all the other situations where not being hit capped will mess you up

Edit; and blaming a loss on RNG cos you got a miss holds no water, since you could very easily have avoided that loss by equiping more hit rating, you just chose to risk it to get "more" damage. By all means roll with out being hit capped for a while, it took me a little while to realise its full importance, but eventually you will scream at your PC when you miss that vital swing and just equip the ring :D

Kore nametooshort said:
...you just chose to risk it to get "more" damage...

well, lets have a look at the "more".

4 hit rating is ~1,8% hit -> 1,8% dmg + the tools

3str/3agi is 6AP(~0,5dps white) and ~0,6% crit. do you really think that this can make up for missed hamstring, rend, sunder, whitehits, shield bash, disarm...

Bansil said:
well, lets have a look at the "more".

4 hit rating is ~1,8% hit -> 1,8% dmg + the tools

3str/3agi is 6AP(~0,5dps white) and ~0,6% crit. do you really think that this can make up for missed hamstring, rend, sunder, whitehits, shield bash, disarm...

'zactly!

Users who are viewing this thread