Help me with my new 19 Warrior :D

So, Bansil..

I should use a 1h / shield combo over a standard 2 hander with crusader on it? :S

And, what do you suggest to stop EFCs? D:

canihascookie said:
So, Bansil..

I should use a 1h / shield combo over a standard 2 hander with crusader on it? :S

And, what do you suggest to stop EFCs? D:

the 1h and shield should have the crusader enchant, save up most of your rage until 'sader procs. Once crusader procs switch to a 2h with fiery on to get the most dmg from your proc and use up all your rage dumping dmg on you target. 'sader should go on a 1h because you get more rage generation like that if you spec properly, and fiery on the 2h because its the highest dmg enchant and crusader on a weapon is useless f crusader has already procced.

To stop EFCs the Hamstring/charge setup is superior.

Whatever you choose to do, make sure you're hitcapped :)

the 0/2/8 setup would not be a good setup then if I'm switching from 1h / shield to 2h or would it? :S

the 0/2/8 is the sword and board -> 2H setup. it has good rage generation and deals a hefty TC.

As Bansil said, this is a dmg spec, not designed for utility, e.g. shield bashing and disarming.

Something that sounds like something I'll enjoy, I'm leveling my warrior now :3

canihascookie said:
Something that sounds like something I'll enjoy, I'm leveling my warrior now :3

[char=Cairne]Kh%C3%A2rh%C3%A2z[/char]

The spec/glyphs I'm using right now are great for 1v1's. As for the gear, its also 1v1 style...

Just remembered get skinning instead of mining.

Edit:Armory link doesn't work, copy and paste Khârhâz onto the armory.

/wishs he didn't waste his transfer before hand... Might remake his warrior just so he can faction change it and get good items XD

Coolzo said:
[ITEM]Glyph of Hamstring[/ITEM] and [ITEM]Glyph of Charge[/ITEM] are hands down the best glyphs for a 19 warr.

Amusing you're not faction changing or have heirlooms, looks good. However I would highly recommend getting [ITEM]Spidersilk Drape[/ITEM], [ITEM]Simple Pearl Ring[/ITEM], and [ITEM]Deviate Scale Belt[/ITEM] for capping your hit in arena/if you don't have hit pots in WSG. Also, unless you really need the armor for some reason (presuming you don't cause it appears you're going for dps), [ITEM]Leggings of the Fang[/ITEM] are far superior to [ITEM]Mighty Chain Pants[/ITEM].

EDIT: also assuming you're not going for AGM or fishing hat, of course. And I would also get the PvP trinket incase you forgot, noticed it wasn't on profile.

Drop the Glyph of Hamstring if your on O for premades. Get the Glyph of Rend, its not dispellable damage, and also even if the hamstring glyph procs, a druid will just shapeshift out of the immobilze effect.

canihascookie said:
Bump

:3

how about dis? :3

You'll likely find lack of HP a problem. I'd swap or Steelclasped bracers and use caverndwellers with 9 stam, it has more useful stats. Likewise, for the same reasons i would use Defias Chestpeice. You are also short on hit rating, for a class like a warrior being hit capped is essential since missing a hamstring can get you out of range and you'll flounder. At the very least you should swap out your belt for deviate scale, and imo if you cant get BoAs you should use simple pearl ring instead of wrynn. I'd also advise a cape enchant and trinkets :p tho im sure you just forgot about them.

If you are going for the sword and board -> 2h spec you should put fiery on glacial and crusader on cruel barb/SF and switch to glacial when it procs. If you're going for a full 2h build then you should put sader on Smites or Nightreaver and switch to glacial with fiery when it procs in order to get maximum dmg output.

canihascookie said:
:p +3 agi or +70 armor?

Mkay, I'll prob test around ^_^.

If you have points in Armoured to the Teeth, you should work out where your armor is at, its possible that +70 armor on your cloak could push you to a further 3ap. Likewise, mighty chain pants +40 armor leg kit can provide more ap than fang pants if you dont mind the loss of the agility.

chasing EFCs it is your best choice to go with the [item]Glyph of Hamstring[/item] and get the Improved Charge (at least 1/2 pts)

without an instant hamstring after charge you will allways need a whitehit first.

but tbh, if your not in a defensive team all the time i would go for 0/2/8 and resonating power. i used it till lvl 27 (corpsemaker + TfB, yehaw) and it is great. 11rage 30+% crit thunders...

if you are going for a pure 2H setup (which is inferior imo) i would go for hamstring glyph and crusader on the glacial. if you can manage to joust this one is your best choice to dps without BAR.

as you want to roll orc, go for the [item]Night Reaver[/item] /fiery after sader proc.

get [item]Dwarven Tree Chopper[/item] before faction change...maybe it will be buffed in dmg sometimes and the expertise is nais.

mmh...no matter what, deadskull is worth it, do not think about the runic.

Making a warrior is so effing confusing lol >-<"

I was thinking about getting some alli quest items (pants, glacial, possibly artic shield and a few others) before making the transfer. ^^

I already stocked up on the mail boots / gloves, seems like the rest of my gear is BOP ._. Minus the spider cape and deviate scale belt :3

Bump, with final update

Profs - Skinning / Herb

Chardev - June Galvez (No access to BoAs, fishing hat is not posted and same with AGMs)

Glyphs - Rending (or Restoring Power, HALP lol) and Charge

Spec - 0/2/8

Weapons - Smites Mace with sader then when it procs Ima switch to Glacial Stone with Fiery

Any other suggestions, comments, or concerns? :3

No Fiery on wep get crusader.

with a 0/2/8 setup you should start with a SnB...deadskull/stam+butcher/cru imo.

go with glyph of resonating power.

glyph of rending is almost useless, coz you will love to reapply it as it can trigger cru/fiery. an 11rage TC is superior in this case.

if really want to start fights with a 2H weapon, smites is not a bad choice...but if you will do this all the time get sader on glacial and switch to something else /fiery.

i think you will be using SnB often enough to get fiery on glacial.

use BDA and get a second pair of wrists for a stam set. get a second drape with armor on it if you start fights with a 2H against melee.

thats it for now.

Two other stupid questions...

BNA?

SnB? >-<"

I was actually going to look into a stam set, incase i get bored and wanna do some FCing or want some extra stamina

canihascookie said:
Two other stupid questions...

BND?

SnB? >-<"

I was actually going to look into a stam set, incase i get bored and wanna do some FCing or want some extra stamina

BDA = Blackened Defias Armour.

SnB = Sword and Board

:)

EDIT: He didn't say BND

Users who are viewing this thread