Hello people. Situation?

Hey mates, i dont know if u remember me, the ret pala.

I was thinking about joining again the 20 bracket with my twink .

How is it going? are there the same 24s? there are more?

Are there nice bgs?

Ty
<

The amount of 24s stays pretty constant, usually they switch out tho (imo because for a 24 this bracket would be pretty boring) so you don't always see the same ones.

The really good games are once in a blue moon but they do happen.

Thanks 4 the info!

Btw...Do you know if i can transmog my eyepatch into the epic fishing hat?

Thanks in advance!
<

I don't think that you can transmog ur eyepatch into the fishing hat because they are different armor type, one is cloth armor and the other is leather armor.

You can try flying tiger goggle for it is cloth armor and looks so cool!

BTW: the queue time for both sides is good, horde enjoy instant battleground pop-up, and alliance will wait for less than 5 mins.

Cheers!

The amount of 24s is slowly increasing, but it's not out of hand yet. Every so often you'll get graveyard camped by a level 24 Spirestone premade, but they'll cap if enough people stop rezzing.

It's also school holidays, which is never a good thing. Hunters make up a very large portion of this bracket, on both sides. The number of junk geared morons is fairly high too, but I'm hoping this is a temporary holiday situation that will resolve itself eventually. Queue times are fast, but that's not always a good thing when the games are terrible.

That said, there's still the odd good game to be had. It depends when you play and who you're playing with.

The amount of 24s is slowly increasing, but it's not out of hand yet. Every so often you'll get graveyard camped by a level 24 Spirestone premade, but they'll cap if enough people stop rezzing.

When I play in the spirestone premades we win in 6 minutes.

We just pin you guys for 360 seconds while we cap.

Winning gives more honor than farming for 25 minutes...

When I play in the spirestone premades we win in 6 minutes.

We just pin you guys for 360 seconds while we cap.

Winning gives more honor than farming for 25 minutes...

I played against you guys twice this week and both times you held the flag after 2 caps and farmed for the rest of the game. You also camped our graveyard from the start to the finish. By camped, I mean literally stood on top of it the whole game.

Imma stop you there Reltney before this turns into a flaming thread.

It happens. There's no rule against it.

People in this and every other bracket camp whether they're 24s or not.

Let's just leave it at that and steer back to the positive things
<

The issue isn't the camping, it's the hypocrisy of claiming not to do it when the reality is otherwise. It's part of the game, don't like it? Don't get farmed. Pretty simple. Don't res or just leave.

As far as honor goes, WTF does a paid account need with honor? Farming for your BoAs because you don't have a higher level on that server to get it for you?

Positives? I'm struggling to find them from a PuG's perspective myself. PvP right now is pretty terrible. Both sides are filled with hunters, junk and morons. It's rare to see a decent group lately. I see more 24s hordeside than ally, but both sides have them.

So my positive outlook on the current situation is that it's probably temporary. If not, there's other things to do if it comes down to that.

Both sides are filled with hunters, junk and morons. It's rare to see a decent group lately.

Oh my God, isn't that the truth. There has been a massive influx of players that mysteriously require 10 seconds or more of looking around before they actually start attacking. (These people are not AFK or DC'ed, they are actually moving and looking around). So I've gone to dungeon running for DMF artifacts. Unfortunately, the all-stars are abundant there as well. I've lost count of how many times I've spent 15+ minutes in queue as damage only to wind up tanking the instance because the tank can't hold aggro or gets insta-gibbed. So take a guess who is now queueing up as a ret pally tank. I can only hope, like you Aradiel, that this is all due to Christmas break from school and will go back to normal afterward.

I queue as heals/damage/tank and tank, read solo, dungeons while four others do half my damage combined. As far as the DMF drops go, I have mine for next month, so thankfully I don't have to spend too much time on that any time soon.

IAT, see the part where I say leave? That's where I mean /afk. By other things I mean alts, other games, or just something IRL. Pathetic troll attempt really when I clearly own the fact I leave (/afk) out of any game that I don't like. Winning and losing are irrelevant, as is my dying or not. It's mainly about playing with a team on my own side that suits my playstyle. You probably stopped reading though after the part where you realise you're an idiot.

as is my dying or not.
That's the biggest lie. I've seen you AFK the moment you know you're gonna die on multiple occasions. And this isn't secondhand reporting, I've seen it myself. Nice try AFKale.

edit:

[font=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]Honorable kills [/font]95884

Deaths in Warsong Gulch 694​

Users who are viewing this thread