Hellfire Fornifications Event

Arrrr, ye wench!

Not sure I can handle smashing in all those familiar faces =o

But I can try >D ...or I can be on defense on Bread, you guys pick.

Those of you that have 85s will be asked to log them out in hellfire near the towers in case we need to whoop some ass. I will definitely work to reschedule these more often. Maybe even get to a point where it doesn't need to be organized. It's just something we do once every other week!

This ^^^^^

If we could just get to the point where we just show up on certain days/nights/times during the week or w/e, it takes the stress off of trying to make it to an event like this that does not happen very often.

Those of you that have 85s will be asked to log them out in hellfire near the towers in case we need to whoop some ass. I will definitely work to reschedule these more often. Maybe even get to a point where it doesn't need to be organized. It's just something we do once every other week!

Will bring my lvl 80 ^^

Also a reminder/bump:

17th june: 11 AM Server time/PST, 2 PM EST, 20.00 GMT+1, 19:00 GMT

Alliance outnumbered horde, don't think you are too amazing.

:(

My day plans got extended to evening plans while we were out. Sad to have missed this and glad everyone seems to have had a lot of fun. I hope there'll be another very soon! :)

We should really do this regularly so people aren't too sad when attendance isn't possible!

Edit: Wait I thought we were doing equal size raids, how would there have been more of one faction than the other?

And also I have to share: I saw real life orcs and night elves today. <3

Last edited by a moderator:
:(

My day plans got extended to evening plans while we were out. Sad to have missed this and glad everyone seems to have had a lot of fun. I hope there'll be another very soon! :)

We should really do this regularly so people aren't too sad when attendance isn't possible!

Edit: Wait I thought we were doing equal size raids, how would there have been more of one faction than the other?

And also I have to share: I saw real life orcs and night elves today. <3

Since someone decided to bring it up. I will inform you that there were in fact some 24-26 horde players and there were only 21 alliance players. Horde had more players the entire time. But we didnt want to exlcude anybody so we just let them play with 25

Users who are viewing this thread