Heirloom transmog removed?

if there is a level requirement of 20 or higher on the items appearence you used

Yes if you check out my armory link I'm using a helm and shoulder mog from quest rewards. This happened a few weeks ago...been a while since you logged onto that rogue, eh?

Quest rewards should work fine for all cloth/leather/weapon items.

If you want to mog your mail/plate BoAs, you're **** because the mogs revert since they change in armor class.

transmorging BOAs still works...helm included. you have to use quest reward items

plate BOA's although they say mail at level's below 40, can not be done with mail items. and if you do tmog on a plate BOA with a plate item, the plate tmog will strip when sent to a player below 40, because the BOA switches to mail armor.

mail BOA's say leather to certain classes below 40, but for paladin/warriors they are mail from level 1-85 so a hi level quest reward mail armor tmog will stick for those 2 classes, but not for hunters/shamans.

made simpler:

-cloth and leather BOAs, have no problems

-mail BOAs, no problems for paladins/warriors only

-plate BOAs, tmogs will not stick below level 40

so far there has been no QQ on wow forums, imo what caused the nerf was when low level's with just a helm/shoulder/chest/weapon mog looked just like a 85 with gear from the latest patch/raids/arena season just starting.

Yeah I don't want to think about how much gold I've spent just for helm mogs >.<. Overpoweredqt is correct though, move it directly from helm slot to mail. They seem to have the highest failure rate, roughly 30-50% failure even with the slot to mail method.

Try /logout as soon as you mail it...there was a glitch before that relied on doing that with perfect timing (can't remember which glitch though...somebody help me out...I think it was in BC). Might be worth trying to see if it boosts chances of it happening.

On my 19 my engineering healm transmog was removed when everything else was. So i think re tried it with snow goggles, which i didnt rly want but did it just to try and it worked first time. So i logged over and did it with the goggles i wanted, and it failed about 30 times or so. Both had engineering requirements but no level requirement.

Users who are viewing this thread