Heavy silver ring random enchantments

Maxi

Legend
Heavy silver ring of sorcery

so today i made a heavy silver ring of sorcery, with 4 int 4 stam and 4 hit. in 4 years i have never seen one.

has anyone see like 4 int 4 stam 4 crit , or 4 int 4 stam 4 haste. or anything with haste crit and stam with primary stat? (ag/str/int)

Last edited by a moderator:
gonna screenshot it as soon as restarts done, when i made the ring i went straight to wowhead and of course... it was not listed as one of the random enchantments. so i posted here to see if anyones come up with anything close to this

I've never seen this drop :( post screenshot... After weeks of trying to get the int one for my lock I'd rather have this :p

here it is, when i made it i went on wowhead and was like wtf, its not on here. but yer

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    444.9 KB · Views: 284
here it is, when i made it i went on wowhead and was like wtf, its not on here. but yer

What kind of sorcery is this?

Btw i looked at your priest's armory it shows it on the activity that you got it. So yeah it means probably the other combo enchants may occur of course it is probably super rare

I recently made a ton of them. Got a bunch of agi, stam, and a restoration ring. I think I still have it. I think it was 4int stam and spirit. Never made a ring with crit or haste stat.

Got an 18 AP ring and 9 shadow resist ring in Gnomer though.

When I get home Ill check AH for mats, and probally craft a bunch, wish me luck.

Made another ~50 rings, nothing special besides 1 eluding. Over 200 rings made, only 3 with odd stats.
I wonder how much % 5 block would give. Or would this be the block amount? Since it's not block "rating"

If any of you want to buy the block ring to test, I have it on silvermoon alliance.

Users who are viewing this thread