Harpy Hide Quiver

not sure if old news but Harpy Hide Quiver - Item - World of Warcraft is bought for 50 HK from Thanthaldis Snowgleam - NPC - World of Warcraft. plus a bullet pouch, looks realy cool.

arrowpouch.jpg

i remember runnin up there to buy it awhile ago on my lvl 1 hunter but i think it used to have a lvl Req or something, and thought why not check again now since so much have changed. there other stuff to buy but you need to be in AV, the first aid stuff, etc.

Is there a reason it's not showing up on my level one rogue? I mean, I have my bow out.
not to sure mine is glitchin too, sometimes shows it sometimes not. on my 19 war i have the firefighting back pack and when im in prot i can take it off and hold it like a shield.

Nice job going from warrior, something I can respect, to hunter, turning you into a complete chump. Lost all respect for you bro.

thanks :) but 19 are easy to make i have a 19 in all class's except a pally and lock now which i took to other brackets so im just finishing my set of 19's again. baked is still my fav and my main. as ive said in other post im not a 19 PVP person, so all can relax about another hunter on the field. i just like making up twinks.

Users who are viewing this thread