Hardest F2P opponent you've fought

lolipopp

Legend
I know i'm F2P, however it would be interesting to see what you 24's think about the title. I am sure you all have had times when you have walked into a 1 v 1 fight that you thought would be a breeze and got steam rolled by a F2P.

I saw a F2P Alliance mage, (forgot name, gnome) 1 v 1 a 24 shadow priest and was impressed to see a F2P mage pwn a 24 spriest... similar experiences?

then after this we could go out collecting rocking horse dung...

i once found one that tried to fake cast, does that count?

lol careful dont stroke my ploy's e-peen to much . u know what could happen :p anyways im always a sucker for these threads so i just had to pop in . but i guess i have to contribute somewhat .
back in the dark ages when i played 24's ( yes i know i was one of them at a time ) there was a rogue named squeaky i thought was a boss.

Thanks mate, it's true though o_O
that you're badass or that nuking f2p's as p2p is easy?

I'd say both are true <3 and the OP didn't say otherwise, he just asked which f2p's you found hardest to fight. And you can't say that no f2p's are hard to fight

Guess what I just did! :) Must be one of the many benefits of being a badass! (being a secret electric god might have something to do with that aswell)
Or the fact that you play a 20 p2p scaledandgearedtohellandback hunter. But the god thing sounds edible aswell

Or the fact that you play a 20 p2p scaledandgearedtohellandback hunter. But the god thing sounds edible aswell

That, and my rogue. Being fully geared to the max and with p2p chants obviously is a huge factor. Ambushing for 1,5k into torrent into 800 evi / roflraping on hunter isn't hard, hence p2p vs f2p isn't really hard. Never said I'm so awesome that I'm better than any f2p, just saying that when or if I find a f2p that can outplay me with his gameplay/class, the fact I have p2p shit just makes up for any gap between his and my skill.

Maybe this way I don't sound like a cocky cunt who thinks hes better than anyone in the bracket because he can 2-shot people with worse gear :D

That, and my rogue. Being fully geared to the max and with p2p chants obviously is a huge factor. Ambushing for 1,5k into torrent into 800 evi / roflraping on hunter isn't hard, hence p2p vs f2p isn't really hard. Never said I'm so awesome that I'm better than any f2p, just saying that when or if I find a f2p that can outplay me with his gameplay/class, the fact I have p2p shit just makes up for any gap between his and my skill.

Maybe this way I don't sound like a cocky cunt who thinks hes better than anyone in the bracket because he can 2-shot people with worse gear :D
No one every said anything about anyone getting outplayed. You must agree that some f2p's are better than others rightt?

No one every said anything about anyone getting outplayed. You must agree that some f2p's are better than others rightt?

Yes, I agree with that.

None of the f2ps are hard to play against when I'm on my p2ps, does that conflict with the question OP asked in some way?

Users who are viewing this thread