Hardest F2P opponent you've fought

Yes, I agree with that.

None of the f2ps are hard to play against when I'm on my p2ps, does that conflict with the question OP asked in some way?
No not at all. But he didn't ask if they were hard to play against or not, but which one you found the hardest? Or 'less easiest' if you prefer that ;)

Of course you can say that you don't have trouble against any f2p's, but some must trouble you more than others.

No not at all. But he didn't ask if they were hard to play against or not, but which one you found the hardest? Or 'less easiest' if you prefer that ;)

Of course you can say that you don't have trouble against any f2p's, but some must trouble you more than others.

That's like pointing at a table with a bunch of glasses, all of them empty, and ask "which one has the most water?". And when I answer “there is no water in any of them". "I did not ask if they were empty or not, I asked which one has most water."

I have never fought a hard f2p. Thread starter is obviously just fishing for mentions, much like the starters of 'best of' threads often do.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's like pointing at a table with a bunch of glasses, all of them empty, and ask "which one has the most water?". And when I answer “there is no water in any of them". "I did not ask if they were empty or not, I asked which one has most water."
Redundant isn't good? Pole good? Killwill?

but Redundant would be harder to beat than Killwill?

Not really, wouldn't say so as there is no amount of difficulty involved in fighting f2ps as a p2p twink that I would classify under the word 'hard'.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread