Hard mode fights available in 10 dungeons?

Dungeonbear

Hey all, some friends and I have been trying to find other hard mode versions of fights that exist in dungeons available to level 10s. The one we've been doing has been on Freehold, where we avoid recruiting a captain for Council, and fight all three at once. The fights hit a 100% harder, have 100% more health, and even with a couple of well geared 10 twinks we have to pay attention to mechanics until one captain is down.

Are there other fights that have similar hardmode challenges available?

Hell yeah! Hardcore time! the Freehold thing reminds me that I almost solo those boss with no recruiting (but the barrel stun is hard to get rid off).
If you want challenge, I thought some weeks ago about a White or Grey Armor Challenge. I bring all the information about Armors and Weapons at this level, so you can compare and decide what to wear. I put some rules, just to make sure everything is correct while doing those dungeons.

If any question, hit me up! I want to test it with some fellow 10 friends to see how it would be, but if you and yours friends want to try it out, go ahead!

Sounds like a fun challenge, and I might give it a shot.

What I was hoping for though was built in hardmodes for specific dungeon fights to give some more challenge for my geared PvE twink. I used to know a few more when running Mythics in previous expansions, but I've forgotten them and there is no list that I can find. Sometimes involved hitting a switch, talking to an NPC, or doing the fight with certain conditions. In most of these instances, you would either get upgraded loot or an achievement for completing it.

^ if you can handle it after all the nerfs. Pally/BM probably a breeze still.

Yeah. I guess the most important part is knowing how to LoS and stack mobs to avoid damage and get maximum damage from grenades. A pair of Wildvine and Endless Health potions help as well.

In Shattered Halls you can take both https://www.wowhead.com/npc=16808/warchief-kargath-bladefist & https://www.wowhead.com/npc=16809/warbringer-omrogg at the same time... well, almost. If you skip O'mogg, he'll come lumbering down the hallway as soon as you pull Kargath.
Maybe you could try pulling https://www.wowhead.com/npc=10811/instructor-galford & https://www.wowhead.com/npc=10813/balnazzar in Strath-live at the same time too...

Can't really think of anything else quite like the Council o' Captains . It's unique in reagrds to a deliberate hardmode in dungeons; at least, those available to us 20's ( & under )

I had heard a couple of the legion dungeons had a couple other hardmodes, but haven't been able to find out where they are or if they exist at all. Nobody does it anymore so even if it's there, it feels like wikis never bothered to keep up. Maybe they don't exist or only existed in mythics, but figured it was worth a shot to ask.

Hey all, some friends and I have been trying to find other hard mode versions of fights that exist in dungeons available to level 10s. The one we've been doing has been on Freehold, where we avoid recruiting a captain for Council, and fight all three at once. The fights hit a 100% harder, have 100% more health, and even with a couple of well geared 10 twinks we have to pay attention to mechanics until one captain is down.

Are there other fights that have similar hardmode challenges available?

You can pull all 3 bosses at once in Stockades. You can pull all 4 at once in Ragefire Chasm. Just pull them to Slagmaw.

A silly fight you can do is at Scarlet Monastery. There are a lot of healers and they will continue to heal while dead. You pull that entire area up to Brother Korloff.

In the one legion dungeon the boat is loaded with healers. Pull the entire boat. I do that in random groups.

In gnomeregan you can taunt mobs while jumping down and parachuted. Also taunt dark iron dwarfs on the other side of the ramp heading to boss. If you time it right all of these mobs will converge with the last boss.

The first boss in blackfathoms deep is kiteable. You should be able to fight that boss, the ogre and the executioner at the same time now that the executioner won't reset if you move it. Pull it to the ogre.

You can fight bosses 2 and 3 at Razerfen at the same time. That is more interesting in a group with 4 randoms though.

I never tried in the one with Princess but the other 2 Maraudon runs have kiteable bosses as well. You can basically pull the entire instance in the one with demons.

Users who are viewing this thread