(H) 15 Man AB Premade Signup Sheet - Sunday 27th @4:30PM AP.

Too bad I can't be there
<

Sorry mialu ):

Aye, I might have you go on ur rogue if I rettreat can manage to get his boa staff before sunday.

Am I missing something here? Dont understand all the restrictions since you could take any random scrubs in a 15 man premade and still win 5-0 with no challenge.

sooooo are we just pugging with this group....? when i originally signed up i was assuming that this would be 15v15 against AP alliance. i see no reason why it couldn't/shouldn't be. the reports of ally not having enough players to field a team are false. there are more than enough alliance players to do this on AP

we could honestly probably field 2 15 man horde teams, and switch off games against AP alliance. and we could mix up the horde teams so that all the best players weren't on the same team, to make it more fair

thoughts? if you're AP alliance, and would be interested in this, holler so we can get an idea. and spread the word out.

might not make it back in time for this, don't be afraid to bump me off in favor of somebody else if i'm not on

Decem and Deadvulcano most likely wont be showing up, so the list is offically closed. If cotus doesnt show up i got a few ppl who can replace him.

no problem, i'll get someone else.

Played 2 amazing games, first game took 5 minutes. 2nd game went even faster.

Nice job! Everyone is doing WSG now so good games
<

sooooo are we just pugging with this group....? when i originally signed up i was assuming that this would be 15v15 against AP alliance. i see no reason why it couldn't/shouldn't be. the reports of ally not having enough players to field a team are false. there are more than enough alliance players to do this on AP
I hop back and forth between factions every day since I have twinks on both sides and alliance generally has 25 - 50% less players online at any given time. Combine that with the lack of P2Ps and premades are few and far between. Alliance's high population makes simul-queueing with two or more groups a logistical nightmare as well. You wait 10 minutes for a pop and end up having to drop it because the other group/groups didn't get in. This is what happened tonight. We averaged about 30 minutes between games. I really feel for people who only have alliance twinks on AP. I'd go nuts if I couldn't go back to my horde twinks.

Users who are viewing this thread