(H) 15 Man AB Premade Signup Sheet - Sunday 27th @4:30PM AP.

I hop back and forth between factions every day since I have twinks on both sides and alliance generally has 25 - 50% less players online at any given time. Combine that with the lack of P2Ps and premades are few and far between. Alliance's high population makes simul-queueing with two or more groups a logistical nightmare as well. You wait 10 minutes for a pop and end up having to drop it because the other group/groups didn't get in. This is what happened tonight. We averaged about 30 minutes between games. I really feel for people who only have alliance twinks on AP. I'd go nuts if I couldn't go back to my horde twinks.

why would you feel bad for someone who, of their own free will, made a twink on a faction that has 30 minute queues between games because the faction that they chose to roll on, of their own free will, is so unbelievably overpowered that there has actually developed a population ratio in the bracket that is skewed to the point where they have thirty minute queues?

it's like "feeling sorry" for someone in 2nd grade who bullies the other kids on the playground in order to make the Kickball teams unfair, and then can't get anybody to play against him so he gets butthurt

I was at farm the entire time as usual. I did manage to pull off a 3v1 xD

WTB ss of that haha xD

I hop back and forth between factions every day since I have twinks on both sides and alliance generally has 25 - 50% less players online at any given time. Combine that with the lack of P2Ps and premades are few and far between. Alliance's high population makes simul-queueing with two or more groups a logistical nightmare as well. You wait 10 minutes for a pop and end up having to drop it because the other group/groups didn't get in. This is what happened tonight. We averaged about 30 minutes between games. I really feel for people who only have alliance twinks on AP. I'd go nuts if I couldn't go back to my horde twinks.

inc exaggerator.

We never waited thirty minutes in-between games. The longest wait we had was my fault, because I solo queued instead of queueing my group, remember this? I was happy for AP alliance last night, it was the most active I've ever seen it, and we had a lot of successful games.

inc exaggerator.

We never waited thirty minutes in-between games. The longest wait we had was my fault, because I solo queued instead of queueing my group, remember this? I was happy for AP alliance last night, it was the most active I've ever seen it, and we had a lot of successful games.

I was in the first 3 games and I'm not exaggerating at all. I was looking at a clock. In fact, it got so bad at the end that the leader of the third premade logged off. That's when I logged.

I blame Insects. He clicked the wrong button and broke all of AP Alliance. Nice work buddy. What's next - Christmas?

@ OP (for both factions actually) - again this Sunday?

I'm usually free every sunday but next time I dont think there will be of need of a sign up sheet. It's nice to do every once in awhile but next sunday it'll just be for fun and most likely not AB. AB takes too much time and effort and tbh is only "fun" when it's with 5-10 people. It's a pain in the ass too coordinate 15 man AB. However there were a lot of people who said they wanted to do some achievement farming on AB weekend so I will try to help coordinate some AB achievements for when that comes around.

But for the most part, I think it'd be easier to keep it at the WSG premades. Within an hour we got 2 AB games, each of them being under 5 minutes. so it took about 25 minutes for each game to actually happen.

I'll stress about achievement farming for AB weekend, but until then; It'd be a lot easier to just do WSG premades.

You don't want to farm achievements when its AB weekend. It'll even harder to get 15 together and it will take a lot longer, since most people seem to slack and let everyone else do everything to make it happen. I'm fine with 5M 5 capping.

Users who are viewing this thread