GW2 went f2p!

It seems kind of crazy how much they're giving for free. I attempted to buy HoT recently as I thought with base game it sounded worth it, but had some preorder problems. And then this happens. I'm really enjoying it so far, at level 35.

Rather change games instead of afking them = )

as for björke idk if there are any better sites than the one im using GW2DB - Guild Wars 2 Database

This actually seems fun but does it have a reach-goal like feel?
You said that a noobie could stand a chance on PVP. Do I get something for winning?
Like how are the rewards in this game? Is it something like wow were you farm out th best and some impossible shit for your character?

Ok so i saw the angry joe review and decided to download it, from previous experience I want to my first toon on a good server!

If people are playing this in US we should start a community of some sort

Why bother trying toget F2P out of something you only have to have a one time payment for?

Seems silly. The only reason myself and quite a few I know even play F2P WoW is the restrictions inand of themselves.

Plus, now that you can B2P Asherons 1+2 for 10 bucks flat, I wouldn't even bother with GW2. "shrugs"

Hi as a former Guild Wars 1 Elitist and also represent of guild which was top 200 eu.

I refuse to play this game as it has nothing to do with my former addiction.

Sorry Wind Hoes, but we will NOT see each other.
Never jumped once in Guildwars. Not even once.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread