Guide - Which gear can upgrade? (socket/tertiary stats/warforge)

Does anyone have a WOD daily rare drop with tert+ socket?

and not a single time drop like bramble

Yes, daily lootable bosses can drop socketed or tert items. Had separated socket or tert version drops, but never seen socket+tert together if you mean that. i think socketed version also very rare, only had 2-3 items overall.

Of course, first time I see a WF + Tert in WoD Dungeon it's some leveller who will likely vendor it in 10 mins time....:FrogeTorch:
upload_2022-1-5_16-52-23.png

Its pretty rare. I've run quite a few WOD and have not seen a socket yet and i'm leaning towards it being impossible as others have said.

socket.jpg

they did when they were 44 anyway.

they did when they were 44 anyway.

I think he meant dungeon drops, I've never seen a socket on those... below WoD level cap at least. Heroic WoD dungeons did but never got one below the expansion cap. Even getting epic and tert on the same item was crazy rare in my runs.

I did a TON of runs back when they were changing enchant levels so I could grandfather some, like... hundreds.

I can confirm at least some MoP rares can proc epic, I got an epic proc on https://www.wowhead.com/item=87588/leggings-of-spiritsong-melody

Also, Question: How rare are BFA dungeon blue procs with Socket+Ter? I have gotten at least 50 upgraded drops from Rezan and other BFA bosses, but nothing with both a socket+tert.

Attachments

• Epic MoP legs.png
    Epic MoP legs.png
    304.7 KB · Views: 139
Reactions: Sil
Also, Question: How rare are BFA dungeon blue procs with Socket+Ter? I have gotten at least 50 upgraded drops from Rezan and other BFA bosses, but nothing with both a socket+tert.

I've killed Rezan about 1600 times since late November (Don't know exact count since I stopped counting after 1000, but it's probably around there by now) and I've gotten 11 Socket + Speed items. and since I get 2 items per kill because of Legacy Mode, that's a total of 3200 items dropped.

11 out of 3200 had Socket + Speed.

Not sure about the other tertiary stats, since I don't really care about those.

Regarding legacy loot mode, this is what I do, if there is a more efficient way to do this, I would love to know (there was!).

Edit: I guess the 60 doesn't even need to even stay in the instance, though I imagine they have to re enter each time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread