US Gucciglad R1 US for 1 minute then defeated.

Do all you "DDoS-ers" just download LOICs and think you're doing something worthwhile when you hit the big button to fire and hose someone's internet connection?
The real pros cover their house in tin foil so their unbeatable

Also it's kinda clear that gucciglad played with a shit ret that doesn't offheal. Stats show.
Nothing like stoking a fire......
That Ret isn't $hit. Been against that Ret several times and she's decent. It's just she got nuked hard and didn't know what hit her. Probably used to playing against F2P nub's when she's with Gucci so he can look good :cool:

Ok, ok, I won't stoke the fire too much, credit where credit is due. Gucci is a decent hunter and knows how to play. The game before he froze my pet and I lost half my dps so he knows what he's doing. I just wanted to stir the pot a bit since we downed him the following game.....

However I do have a gripe against Gucci and his BM Monk.... Stop lining up with a Disc Priest...... Aarrgghhhhh :mad:

Nothing like stoking a fire......
That Ret isn't $hit. Been against that Ret several times and she's decent. It's just she got nuked hard and didn't know what hit her. Probably used to playing against F2P nub's when she's with Gucci so he can look good :cool:

Ok, ok, I won't stoke the fire too much, credit where credit is due. Gucci is a decent hunter and knows how to play. The game before he froze my pet and I lost half my dps so he knows what he's doing. I just wanted to stir the pot a bit since we downed him the following game.....

However I do have a gripe against Gucci and his BM Monk.... Stop lining up with a Disc Priest...... Aarrgghhhhh :mad:
Let me put it this way. I have played versus her and she is a horrid player. Just like most people in the bracket.

I think he should reroll mistweaver and find himself a big strong arms warrior.
Check that ladder homie, you might have to step your game up. I'm taking the US to the top, no more EU R1 world. No one from the US could do it so I decided to step up to the plate and /flex on foolz.

Not a fan boi it's just puttin some respek on his name man lmao guccis good he just plays easy shit and it k bc Gucci knows I can ez win his premades with mine ;)
Lmao! You saw that birdman interview? Stop playin wit my name, put some respek on my name when you sayin it.

Users who are viewing this thread