Guardian of Cenarius

What people fail to mention is the long respawn times of the jailors (1 up at a time, 2 total) that only have a near 100% drop rate if you have done the quest for the salvaged key (which has a pre-req quest and Honored with Consortium to take). Outside of that mob, all the other mobs in the area have at best a 4% drop rate, then it jumps to a whopping 5-7% via the 5mans like Arcatraz & Mana-Tombs that have those mobs in them. But at least it CAN be done, just one of the longest rep grinds in the game for low levels.

Okay so I'm going to assume for Cenarion Circle, you just get a ton of texts and turn them in on the twink. And for Expedition, you farm these keys on a high level and mail them to the twink, then turn in? I've only ever done this achieve on toons high enough to just run Steamvault and Underbog for Expedition, so I've never dealt with the keys.

Okay so I'm going to assume for Cenarion Circle, you just get a ton of texts and turn them in on the twink. And for Expedition, you farm these keys on a high level and mail them to the twink, then turn in? I've only ever done this achieve on toons high enough to just run Steamvault and Underbog for Expedition, so I've never dealt with the keys.

Nope. For Cenarion Circle you just kill the Twilight Mobs in the camps in Silithus to exalted. Do not think you can even hand in the texts at low levels.

For Expedition you kill mobs to Friendly in Zanagarmarsh, then hand in the keys to exalted.

Regards.

Well alright, that sounds miserable. Thanks
<

you can actually kill the one mob terrorclaw all the way to 11999/12000 honored cenarion expedition. this is one of the longest grinds in the game, I actually have this part done on my 10 twink. If you manage to complete this part first you will only need to farm less than 2K keys rather than the 4-5K you would need without farming rep on terrorclaw first. I am currently a couple bars from the title, and have only used 1200 keys.

the method you mentioned is not the fastest way to farm the keys. the droprate is slightly higher on the mobs in heroic mana tombs. additionally you can pull large groups and loot much easier than killing one at a time in netherstorm.

If you go around the bosses and only kill all trash, you can reset the mobs and never get saved to the instance. you can run this as many times as you can stand it, getting 4-10 keys per run, 10-15 minutes a run.

Users who are viewing this thread