Guardian Druids

I was thinking of making a Guardian Druid. Is stacking health to the highest you poosibly can the best way to go considering the 3 sec stun that deals 10% of your health in damage to the target every 1 second?

I was thinking of making a Guardian Druid. Is stacking health to the highest you poosibly can the best way to go considering the 3 sec stun that deals 10% of your health in damage to the target every 1 second?

I hate explaining how this works. Rake + 5 combo RIP + mangle + Hug is 700 damage within 6-7 secs No less after i use huge mangle in bear form crit like 250 so thats were you get that 700 Burst - not counting the fact that a 5 combo Bite can do 1k. You should gear as if your a feral druid it will make your dps huge and you will have tons of denfense.

I hate explaining how this works. Rake + 5 combo RIP + mangle + Hug is 700 damage within 6-7 secs No less after i use huge mangle in bear form crit like 250 so thats were you get that 700 Burst - not counting the fact that a 5 combo Bite can do 1k. You should gear as if your a feral druid it will make your dps huge and you will have tons of denfense.

urrm not quite, with no damage increasers like tigers fury or savage roar rip dose kinda low damage, so guardian goes like, 5pt combo rip , build 5 combo points, mangle will refresh rake so dont use it till u have 4 combo points, then stun, bear form mangle and ferocious bite. depending on armor (tested mine on an ali hunter today) i did 1670 damage in about 5 seconds, 252 (i used mark of tyriny) from bear hug 860 ferocious bite (crit), 347 from rip and 211 from rake,

urrm not quite, with no damage increasers like tigers fury or savage roar rip dose kinda low damage, so guardian goes like, 5pt combo rip , build 5 combo points, mangle will refresh rake so dont use it till u have 4 combo points, then stun, bear form mangle and ferocious bite. depending on armor (tested mine on an ali hunter today) i did 1670 damage in about 5 seconds, 252 (i used mark of tyriny) from bear hug 860 ferocious bite (crit), 347 from rip and 211 from rake,
No it dont mines be 120- 150 a tic lol this is why i have to show things in videos so many different point of views we need to be able to comfirm. But take note sacage roar increeses phisical damage by 40% rip is bleed damage :D so theres not much difference betweem the damage of rip as feral/guardian Ive knownj this since he spec came out its still true.

No it dont mines be 120- 150 a tic lol this is why i have to show things in videos so many different point of views we need to be able to comfirm. But take note sacage roar increeses phisical damage by 40% rip is bleed damage :D so theres not much difference betweem the damage of rip as feral/guardian Ive knownj this since he spec came out its still true.

urm wrong tigers fury increases blead tick damage aswell, i just checked, blead ticks with tigers fury tick for about 210 and withough 180, so whilst 120 isnt that low, comparatively to full feral bleads it is low

Guardian Druids are cool cause they have a AWESOME ARMOR ! My bro got a Guardian Druid and he goes over 3k armor ! Even a feral cant strike that good on a guardian , for usre u need 2 pocket healers , cause they can heal themselves and help each if dying , id say Guardian druid + Holy pally + Resto shaman Would be a great team tho , Prot warriors are good but not as a guardian !

Users who are viewing this thread