EU+US @GSC

I'm cocky.

Funny to see someone not from NWA, posting a thread and managing to get under people skins? Reading about NWA won a plebmade or they haven't achieved anything is ridiculous. Stop crying it's legion... GSC are TC champs they have the bigger say till the next TC (lul). But don't discredit a win regardless of the variables. The reason why I'm playing it's something to do when till the private server is out.

In all my years of playing 19s, and looking in the mirror never have I come across such downsyndrome.
Fuck me, firstly under no circumstances am I calling the team that played under the title of GSC good. However, even look at those players and you'll know that's not ACTUAL gsc.
I mean come on Hardbass on a warlock, stabilt wasn't even playing, I mean fuck me, if you think that's ACTUAL gsc you have some kind of brain damage or disorder.
Secondly,
19s is not dead, but I mean you can't say just because you have plebmades once a week that last an hour, and that there's 2 5 mans queueing a day, does that make 19s active or not dead?
Me and Nicozy called this on fearthebuns' stream long ago when conq said legion would fix everything I said the opposite along with Nic, and as predicted just like Brexit,Trump and multiple other things, I was surprisingly right.
Conq - you're wrong.
NWA - you're trash but not as trash and the 'gsc' team you played against.
Mvq - you look like skrillex.
However final line that was not ACTUAL gsc as mentioned a few a/team players were missing.
Enjoy replying to this shit conq with ur 11 paragraphs.

if you think brexit and trump were surprising you're slow in the head
And I predicted both, so obviously I didn't think they were surpassingly though there was 27/1 odds on brexit and 16/1 odds on trump ( before votes went down to 3/1 as things went on )

its funny how everyone is trashing on NWA even though they havent said shit about the game

Wod S2 was the best season

Users who are viewing this thread