Green Shaderfangs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talked to a GM, he told me it wasn't in the patch note and he wasnt aware of it and thought it may be a bug, hes gonna report this to see if this change was made on purpose...

IDK Nakedplumber, I think the 15 agi green enchant shadowfang GM response was more believable...SS or it didn't happen!

Opinion said:
Dumb GM catches his mistake. Nice.

No, he had to explain to the GM in great detail of how it wasnt the enchant he was referring to until something in his mind went "Oh, derp." and he then finally realized how stupid he was. But then again, I'll bet there are idiots posting out there about why their enchant aura isnt the color they want lol

Nakedplumber said:
Teh cool weponz dat rouge uses sumtim

Never heard of it.. unless you guys are talking about a SHADOWfang. cause that's really hard to spell right? My friend and I have about 8 of them on Kul Tiras.... are they still worth anything?

Mazurati said:
Never heard of it.. unless you guys are talking about a SHADOWfang. cause that's really hard to spell right? My friend and I have about 8 of them on Kul Tiras.... are they still worth anything?

bout 50k if they really really want it

Mazurati said:

the name was altered to SHADErfang to represent the new green hue on the handle of the weapon. this was a change that happened during the 4.2 patch with no explanation and no response from blizzard as to why the change took place.

This is a change that most shadowfang owners are not happy with as they liked the dark color of the weapon to go with whatever color scheme they were attempting

ten pages im famous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread