Green Shaderfangs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reflexes said:
Do you not have 3 hands, nerd? u must be awful at this game, two hander.

hey m8 im good at game i use focus kick xdd

lmfao. thats some hardcore equipment you got.

you wearing gunnar optiks too bro? get on my level. click for you all you ignorants out there.

Opinion said:
lmfao. thats some hardcore equipment you got.

you wearing gunnar optiks too bro? get on my level. click for you all you ignorants out there.

No offense if anyone wears these out there, but they sound like a giant marketing load of B.S. to me. I don't want anything between my eyes and my screen. The only real part of it that could make sense would be the fatigue reduction, but if you have your monitor calibrated correctly, fatigue shouldn't be a real issue. Then of course there's always the other option of taking a break and going outside. xD

Opinion said:
Can't ask someone who is "Banned" for permission.

Permission granted.

:)

now that im back in black i am permission holder again. also you can still ask my permission even tho im banned it doesnt remove me from the face of the earth dont eat so much big guy

The mindless work and time they put in to changes like that could have been put in for balancing the BGs, something that actually matters.

threesets said:
y would they put in the work to change it? since when has blizzz ever done EXTRA work

This is just a guess but its being done before. They might have just changed all the sword that had this model to the same color. Since this is an old model that is not in use anymore it probably take less space to just change all the sword that use this model to the same color.

Shadowfang - Item - World of Warcraft

Look at all the different sword that use the same model as shadowfang , I was able to find Dazzling Longsword - Item - World of Warcraft , Widow Blade - Item - World of Warcraft on the AH and they both appear to have changed to a green color. So it wouldn't surprise me if Blizzard did this with this model and other old weapon model.

Wonder whose menial job it was to do that. "Hey just got done doing the environmental graphics for the new Firelands hub with my team, what have you been working on?" "Erm, just some solo work...I recolored the hilt on a low level blue weapon." It's almost like it was punishment for whoever did it.

lM SO FUCKING PISSED GODDAMNIT GAME IS UNPLAYABLE FUCK THIS SHIT DUCKHUNT WHERE THE FUCK IS BIS REPORT 3 FUCKING SERGEANT RANK

Opinion said:
Wonder whose menial job it was to do that. "Hey just got done doing the environmental graphics for the new Firelands hub with my team, what have you been working on?" "Erm, just some solo work...I recolored the hilt on a low level blue weapon." It's almost like it was punishment for whoever did it.

well the point of doing that is to clear up as much space as they can. I am sure they did it with more than 1 item. You guys just happen to notice the shadowfang as its the big thing in the 19s , though I agree it seems pretty pointless.

Unless this is a bug , I don't think it will get fixed. It just looks like they've made all the sword that shared that model the same exact color too. You can give a shot at posting if you want but you are most likely wasting your time.

i've canceled my account. i can't play with a green shadowfang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread