Great news, enter leveling bg with xp-off is back!

Why go to all this risk and grief? Just level a selected toon to 10, equip enchanted BoA's, lock every 5 levels for few extra up-to-date blues, etc and "pwn scrubs" as levelling through. Rinse and repeat.

Far less riskier and just as effective (if that is your thing..). :rolleyes:

Why go to all this risk and grief? Just level a selected toon to 10, equip enchanted BoA's, lock every 5 levels for few extra up-to-date blues, etc and "pwn scrubs" as levelling through. Rinse and repeat.

Far less riskier and just as effective (if that is your thing..). :rolleyes:
Leveling is the pain in my ass, twinks always hate leveling, dont you agree?
and it has no risk at all to do this glitch

Leveling is the pain in my ass, twinks always hate leveling, dont you agree?
and it has no risk at all to do this glitch

I'm going to take that as a troll. But I`ll bite...

You level through Bg's. Your only "levelling" is to level 10, which with heirlooms takes barely more than one hour!

Re: glitch is back , let's play xp-on bg

How will we get an xp-off game if everyone is too busy in xp-on games? :(

This also doesn't add to the quality of the xp-off games. In our last xp-off game, the majority of players were farming mid the entire game. Those who played objectively and were actually capping flags were criticized for ending the games too soon...

XP On games increase the activity of the bracket, which then promotes XP Off games. Being able to log onto your twink any time of the day and play a BG kept bracket activity up, however if you're only able to play your twink once a week or once a month you begin to lose interest and most abandon their twink in favor of other brackets. After the glitch was fixed, most of the 10-14 twinks I had recruited stopped logging on and haven't played their twink since. In my opinion this bracket needs XP On games to get XP Off games.

XP On games increase the activity of the bracket, which then promotes XP Off games. Being able to log onto your twink any time of the day and play a BG kept bracket activity up, however if you're only able to play your twink once a week or once a month you begin to lose interest and most abandon their twink in favor of other brackets. After the glitch was fixed, most of the 10-14 twinks I had recruited stopped logging on and haven't played their twink since. In my opinion this bracket needs XP On games to get XP Off games.

I don't see how it does because people would rather play XP on and kill scrubs then go fight a challenging game.

From my experience almost everyone who I recruited showed up to our XP Off nights if they were able to. Unfortunately most of them were Alliance and most of the time we were lacking horde, so we would have 10-15 Alliance queuing and like 2-5 Horde. We would try to do WSG war games but couldn't get them to work.

With the implementation of 40% base resil the twink vs non twink is partly resolved. Class imbalance continues to be a larger problem. I do not think my 10 hunter could beat any healing class now - tried a few duels. It's close but the 1 k + heals are tough to beat. And that's as a bis g'fed toon vs semi/mostly twinked healers.

I have tried 10-14 on a few semi twinks I have. AFK Ed b4 cap. Ideally Bliz could just merge xp on and xp off once again. This would solve the whole glitch queue as well.

I've got an addon in the works to help automate the new method as well as possible, and I've rolled up some other useful XP-related features such as a "wargames mode" to make sure you don't gain XP while you're exploiting or wargaming.

I've got an addon in the works to help automate the new method as well as possible, and I've rolled up some other useful XP-related features such as a "wargames mode" to make sure you don't gain XP while you're exploiting or wargaming.
Do you mean you could DC by using an addon? Sounds amazing if it's possible.
Can't wait to see you release the addon:rolleyes:

Do you mean you could DC by using an addon? Sounds amazing if it's possible.
Can't wait to see you release the addon:rolleyes:
Doing some testing now, but it seems DCing doesn't work, you still get kicked. If you know of a way to stay in the BG via DC let me know.

Doing some testing now, but it seems DCing doesn't work, you still get kicked. If you know of a way to stay in the BG via DC let me know.

Did you unplug your network cable? because DC macro or alt+f4 wouldn't work.
And it's working fine in CN server. I don't think Blizzard will make any hotfix for it, the last fix took them over 18 months

Users who are viewing this thread