Graveyard farming and still cant outdmg me kehehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its nice he was able to 1 hit some trials I'm funky C rezerection so that was a lose even if I sat at the gym healing myself while you dpsed me. Doesn't matter u still die and we still get honor :) aslong as u had fun! Good Job I am just gone keep farming just keep farming loveeeee!

<3 Honeybadgerz <3 missed you bud, lookin forward to playing with you again. And 2 KBs and 13 Deaths. Shadow Priest just DoT and get atleast 1000 depending on spellpower and the health the victim has. Dots irritate me due to not being able to stealth.

LOL, been away from TI for a while but had to come back and say even though i was busy practicing the awesome tunnel jumps i see that awesome alli druid Dradform (shoutout to your skill bro) doing all the time when hes kiting us like we were on bath salts, i want to thank you paramore for your generous contributions to our team, we still have members and friends that didn't quite have their looms yet, they thank you also :) /love

So Paramore, you made yourself look like a scrub bud.

lold 90% of my dmg was from hitting you while u got spammed healed.
as for making myself look like a scrub, half my team was still ressing so id rather do something then afk and get a 15min debuff cuz i wasnt watching :)
as for making yourself look like scrubs for farming 20s and a 24 well thats up to the public
also somfas im almost certain u get more from ending the game and requeing guess you guys havent worked that one out yet :p (or is dat just the excuse :3)

lold 90% of my dmg was from hitting you while u got spammed healed.
as for making myself look like a scrub, half my team was still ressing so id rather do something then afk and get a 15min debuff cuz i wasnt watching :)
as for making yourself look like scrubs for farming 20s and a 24 well thats up to the public
also somfas im almost certain u get more from ending the game and requeing guess you guys havent worked that one out yet :p (or is dat just the excuse :3)

Great thing then, since 7 of your deaths are my kills.... XD

Obviously it is easier to do damage when the target doesn't instantly die. No idea why you are proud.

Obviously it is easier to do damage when the target doesn't instantly die. No idea why you are proud.

Obviously one would think it's hard to do dmg(for the target) if the target (Paramore being the target) instantly dies. Don't you think? Your logic is flawed, re-read your sentence my friend. :)

I'm questioning how these godawful GY farmer's are defending themselves. Honestly, if the BG is that easy, zone out and kill some lv 5 boars. No need to make the lives of other living people miserable because you obviously have nothing better to do. Common courtesy should not be forgotten just because you aren't there in person.

Obviously one would think it's hard to do dmg(for the target) if the target (Paramore being the target) instantly dies. Don't you think? Your logic is flawed, re-read your sentence my friend. :)

hmm but its also the same as someone rezzing nonstop that can give out something to deal dmg with which was not the case here. Also the dmg/kill is 3.8k, you had to dish out 3880 to get a kill. In other words the allys did a better job at healing and then went afk.....or you fought 24s with 3.8k. Allies may have been 1-shotted (highly doubt it) but the HoT was insane to get those numbers in dmg. No, targets didnt instantly die-the numbers say otherwise. It was a heavy dps horde with ally healing themselves 4k before dying. You did not 1 shot them. I wonder if a new healing record thread will pop out. With proper cc and int you could slice the dmg out put in half and still get the same KB HK.

Last edited by a moderator:
Throw a golfclap and move on; farming with that many 24s? And that comp?
I guess some people enjoy no challenges.

Are you really that dumb?

The mere fact that this is your reply, proves to me and the world, my good man, that you are in fact that stupid. If someone "instantly dies" as you put - they cannot do damage and therefore will not win in most damage done.

Your previous post is still flawed. Keep throwing random nonsense insults at me though, is quite hilarious that someone can be this demented :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread