Got the explorer title.

moof! said:
im going to sleep. haev a good conversation, person with awful dead guy from boring band avatar and person with four thousand psots

oh i will

Falkor said:
oh i will

so what would you like to converse about?

p.s. these are some great free posts. i'm sure you want more mr. 4k posts guy

arab-israeli peace talks

yea tavern is good for free posts, paying for posts is the worst

i say we bomb em all, that good enough?

Sanitarium said:
i say we bomb em all, that good enough?

i wish but i cant very well write an 8 page paper just saying bomb them all, or relate it to international relations theory from the united states position as a negotiator. weeeeee

Falkor said:
i wish but i cant very well write an 8 page paper just saying bomb them all, or relate it to international relations theory from the united states position as a negotiator. weeeeee

hmm.. say you tried negotiating... but they threatened to team up and attack us. our only option was to bomb them

GG, no need for more than 2 pages at most

Sanitarium said:
hmm.. say you tried negotiating... but they threatened to team up and attack us. our only option was to bomb them

GG, no need for more than 2 pages at most

no need except that i have to write at least 8. its ok, i only need 5 more pages before 12pm tomorrow...nothing a good sleepover in the library cant solve.

Falkor said:

remember 2 consider a multitude of relevant factors rather than focusing solely on negotiation - or rather, consider the factors tht would AFFECT negotiation. consider things like insurgency/counterinsurgency and of course straight up national and cultural divergence (religion for example, though arguably less so than in the past - contributes to making managing the agenda around the people rather tricky). always remember 2 conclude!!!!!!!! and use a serif font

Users who are viewing this thread