Got the explorer title.

Hahaha, I'm laughing pretty hard right now

Johneffer said:
I only have one thing to say... BLACK N YELLOW BLACK N YELLOW

What the fuck is that

i was going to suggest hiring someone to camp each other... but.... that druid guy doesnt play....

only title i was ever excited for was the noble title on the first noblegarden. nothing after that really matters imo... unless you have the insane as well. cuz that title is bangin brah.

grats on explorer... thats not very difficult to get tho. just port and have someone with a rocket fly you around. costs like 200g and takes like 20 minutes...

keydenscrow said:
i was going to suggest hiring someone to camp each other... but.... that druid guy doesnt play....

only title i was ever excited for was the noble title on the first noblegarden. nothing after that really matters imo... unless you have the insane as well. cuz that title is bangin brah.

grats on explorer... thats not very difficult to get tho. just port and have someone with a rocket fly you around. costs like 200g and takes like 20 minutes...

World Explorer takes about like 2 days playing time o_O

Johneffer said:
World Explorer takes about like 2 days playing time o_O

you must be doing something wrong

mammoth/chopper/touring rocket for azeroth

rocket for outlands/northrend

edit: and of course a summon for the isle of quel'danas

Khanodruid said:
Or take port in Shat?

cant use the port at lower lvls

Sanitarium said:
>I play(ed) 19s

edit: and if you're really arguing about The Explorer and how awesome it is (lol) then I can say with confidence that you're awful.

this is the worst post i've ever read in my life and i was linked a 4chan thread about fashion once

moof! said:
this is the worst post i've ever read in my life and i was linked a 4chan thread about fashion once

Please explain why it's the "worst post" ever.

I think moof! is a pretty cool guy. eh goes on 4chan and doesnt afraid of anything.

Sanitarium said:
Please explain why it's the "worst post" ever.

I think moof! is a pretty cool guy. eh goes on 4chan and doesnt afraid of anything.

i dont get the second part of that post

your post sucks because after reading it i literally cannot imagine you talking to anyone in any other way and it makes you appear abhorrent to the extreme

Falkor said:
f-f-f-fail

i love you and believe that i could have an intelligent conversation. would you like to partake in that, in order to prove moof! wrong?

Sanitarium said:
i love you and believe that i could have an intelligent conversation. would you like to partake in that, in order to prove moof! wrong?

what happens after you justify yourself to a stranger on the internet and prove me wrong. what does it make u feel. do u feel triumphant. do u feel accomplished.

im going to sleep. haev a good conversation, person with awful dead guy from boring band avatar and person with four thousand psots

Users who are viewing this thread