good day(not for farfetch'd)

:eek::eek:i was out walking in the park today and i looking up in the sky. u won't belive me but i did see a real real great green bird. I just stood and looked at him for 15 seconds before i tooked up my digidex from my pocket but all it said was error. i couldn't really understand error so i took up pokedex and pokedex said it was zaptos. I couldn't belive it was zaptos because zaptos is yellow and only exists in pokemon yellow ( the game with pickachu head on front side ). I called Oak and ask what i saw and he told me it could be zaptos that had fell down in a greencolor tube. I was like wooow greenzaptos. Now the cool thing comes. I looked at greenzaptos in the sky and after a time he attacked some thing.

guess what he did attack! no? okey i'll will tell you. He attacked Farfetch'd and couldnot defend himself with just a garlic in left hand. Farfetch'd died (sad day) so that means we got a new best bird in EU. Now greenzaptos is best bird EU (cool day).:p

Now i shard best bird eu story ! I'll love too hear what is best bird in US! please post story.

dude, too much pokemon

Antísocial said:
I was out walking in the park today and I looked up in the sky. You would not believe me, but I did see a real great green bird. I just stood and looked at him for 15 seconds before I took out my Digidex from my pocket, but all it said was error. I couldn't really understand error, so I took out my Pokedex and it said it was Zaptos. I couldn't believe it was Zaptos, because Zaptos is yellow and only exists in Pokemon Yellow, the game with Pickachu's head on front side. I called Oak and asked what I saw and he told me it could be Zaptos that had fallen down in a green colored tube. I was like, "Wow greenzaptos!" Here is the cool part, I looked at greenzaptos in the sky and after a time he attacked something.

Did you guess what he attacked? No? Okay, I will tell you. He attacked Farfetch'd, who could not defend himself with just a garlic in left hand. Farfetch'd died, so that means we now have a new best bird in EU. Now greenzaptos is the best bird EU.

Now I shared the best bird EU story! I would love too hear who is best bird in US! Please post your story.

The names of each Pokemon, as well as the word Pokemon, are all trademarked and thusly needs to be capitalized. I'm not sure what a 'Digidex' is, but I capitalized it anyway for the same reason.

~Zuty

It was a cold winter night back in 1989. I had just come of age and was given my first Pokedex. Like many trainers before, I ventured out towards the first gym with my Pokemon in tow. I was confident I could succeed in beating all the gym leaders and facing the Elite Four. The light illuminating off the moon was testing my vision; luckily the flames on my Charmanders tail helped lite the way. Eventually, I reached the threshold of the Haunted Woods and kept my eye out for any Ghost Pokemon that may be wandering around. The forest was really quiet; a little too quiet. A clearing came into view. It looked like the trees had been bent, twisted, and burned. A charred, wooden house sat in the epicenter of the clearing. As I approached it I heard a loud shriek and looked over head. A large bird covered in blue flames circled above me. I took out my Pokedex and it said it was a Moltres, but the picture in the Pokedex was red, not blue. This must have been a really rare Pokemon; so I reached for my Masterball, but forgot I left it in my PC. I sent out all my Pokemon. Bulbasaur, Pikachu, Charmander, Squirtle, Magikarp, and Bidoof. Moltres spewed a torrent of flames and where my Pokemon once stood, only ash remained. Not me Ash, but like ash from a burned corpse. Moltres began to attack me so I shot it in the head, but it dodged my attack. Moltres used Peck and bit off my arm. I started bleeding really bad; I was taking about 1,000 damage per second over 10 seconds. I was going to use a trap card on Moltres, but then I remembered this wasn't YuGiMon. So I used my Escape Rope, but Moltres ate my rope like a worm and then it started to fly and I was riding on it's back. It's flames were so hot that they were cold, but I was wearing my Armor of Fire Resistance that I got from a Golden Beholder. So I ate my Fire Flower and was able to knock Moltres out of the sky with a hadouken. I had 1 HP left and Moltres had half a heart left, so this was close. Moltres tapped 17 Mountains for 17 Red mana and popped all his CDs so he could cast a Fireball. I was killed instantly, but then I woke up and I was a baby. Because I am the Avatar.

~Zuty

Zuty said:
It was a cold winter night back in 1989. I had just come of age and was given my first Pokedex. Like many trainers before, I ventured out towards the first gym with my Pokemon in tow. I was confident I could succeed in beating all the gym leaders and facing the Elite Four. The light illuminating off the moon was testing my vision; luckily the flames on my Charmanders tail helped lite the way. Eventually, I reached the threshold of the Haunted Woods and kept my eye out for any Ghost Pokemon that may be wandering around. The forest was really quiet; a little too quiet. A clearing came into view. It looked like the trees had been bent, twisted, and burned. A charred, wooden house sat in the epicenter of the clearing. As I approached it I heard a loud shriek and looked over head. A large bird covered in blue flames circled above me. I took out my Pokedex and it said it was a Moltres, but the picture in the Pokedex was red, not blue. This must have been a really rare Pokemon; so I reached for my Masterball, but forgot I left it in my PC. I sent out all my Pokemon. Bulbasaur, Pikachu, Charmander, Squirtle, Magikarp, and Bidoof. Moltres spewed a torrent of flames and where my Pokemon once stood, only ash remained. Not me Ash, but like ash from a burned corpse. Moltres began to attack me so I shot it in the head, but it dodged my attack. Moltres used Peck and bit off my arm. I started bleeding really bad; I was taking about 1,000 damage per second over 10 seconds. I was going to use a trap card on Moltres, but then I remembered this wasn't YuGiMon. So I used my Escape Rope, but Moltres ate my rope like a worm and then it started to fly and I was riding on it's back. It's flames were so hot that they were cold, but I was wearing my Armor of Fire Resistance that I got from a Golden Beholder. So I ate my Fire Flower and was able to knock Moltres out of the sky with a hadouken. I had 1 HP left and Moltres had half a heart left, so this was close. Moltres tapped 17 Mountains for 17 Red mana and popped all his CDs so he could cast a Fireball. I was killed instantly, but then I woke up and I was a baby. Because I am the Avatar.

~Zuty

Most

Epic

Ever.

i vote tweedle #1 sig

THANK YOU SOBERLOLZ!

BLUEMOLTRES BEST BIRD US

GREENZAPTOS BEST BIRD EU. OvO BIRDS OvO BIRDS OvO

Users who are viewing this thread