Good 19 twink servers?

Arrôw

Legend
Hi guys

I am making a 19 twink mage on my mains server because I have BoA but theres barely any 19 twinks on my server and I would like to be in a guild, on any server that 19 twinking is popular, to have fun with other people in bg's and possibly other stuff. What server would be good? ( Please, dont say reroll Horde xD. Although I might make my twink a horde and then transfer him if there is no good alliance guilds or what not.)

Thanks

EU or US? Take a look at the Guild Recruitment section, you'll see many different active guilds you can choose from.

Were recruiting, <Pew Pew Cashew> Black Dragonflight- Horde. PM me or look in the guild recruitment section, we'd love to have you!

Hi guys

I am making a 19 twink mage on my mains server because I have BoA but theres barely any 19 twinks on my server and I would like to be in a guild, on any server that 19 twinking is popular, to have fun with other people in bg's and possibly other stuff. What server would be good? ( Please, dont say reroll Horde xD. Although I might make my twink a horde and then transfer him if there is no good alliance guilds or what not.)

Thanks

Waw Tawent Is one of the well known ones. That has a recurting page They are the most populat horde twinking guild with over 500 19 twinks and around 10+ are online all the time.

<Use Splash Attack> Is an other one. They are prehaps one of the best alliance twinking guilds. Not as active as Waw tawent. But way more friendly and helpfull. Sence Waw Tawent is the best and they know it, they can be dicks.

Or you could join Dominate, the true best guild of this era and we haven't even started yet. I will be glad to take u under my wing and turn u into a half decent player. All these guilds aren't very good because 19s are terrible atm.

Users who are viewing this thread