Gold buying websites

Anyone have some good gold buying websites? Usually not really into that, but quite in need of some quick golds atm :/

Thanks.

goldusd.com
is the ONLY site ill use anymore.
To many other sites have screwed me over.

edited
Its CENSORED WORDS GO HERE Gone.
wait herp derp
its gameusd.com
-_-
I feel like an idiot

Last edited by a moderator:
ebay is the best :D

bought 3 magic rooster egg and turned them into gold and I didnt wait for the shipping just asked them to email the code. (prefer sellers with +1000 feedback)

this is legit way to buy gold

I can sell my last magic rooster egg for 120$, currently 190$ in ebay
if you want pm me :D

ebay is the best :D

bought 3 magic rooster egg and turned them into gold and I didnt wait for the shipping just asked them to email the code. (prefer sellers with +1000 feedback)

this is legit way to buy gold

I can sell my last magic rooster egg for 120$, currently 190$ in ebay
if you want pm me :D
Its not worth that much in game anymore because of duping though.

What is the risk involved? I bought Gold many years back, when it was still "underground".

Is it easy for Blizz to detect, or does it depend on the method?

ive used gameusd over 8 times.
Never had a warning and always got the gold in less than 10 minutes.

Thanks guys and prebc thx for the proposal, but Im just looking to buy like 10k or maybe even less to buy new bags and void storage.

Thanks guys and prebc thx for the proposal, but Im just looking to buy like 10k or maybe even less to buy new bags and void storage.

yw :D

Can't dupe tcg mounts I'm pretty sure because of them being unique

I was thinking like you at first but they can be dupped too, saw many dupped TCG mounts I can even show proofs via undermine journal right now

Last edited by a moderator:
i would use wowguys off of epicnpc, you know they are legit when they have 700 feedback score ;) they got me my gold within 3 mins of paying and are about $1 to 1k sometimes cheaper

I've used guy4game.com several times. Very trustworthy and good customer support.

really? I only ordered 10k there and they didnt deliver opened paypal dispute and they refunded my payment 2 weeks later
have another friend that also scammed for 10 euro, just google it and you will find complaints

really? I only ordered 10k there and they didnt deliver opened paypal dispute and they refunded my payment 2 weeks later
have another friend that also scammed for 10 euro, just google it and you will find complaints

I bought 55k from them twice and then 22k another time :|

The way I started using them was from Google...I searched up "trustworthy gold selling sites for wow" or something similar and I found their name in several reviews to be trustworthy.

Which of these two ways to receive the gold you guys think is the safest D:? Face to face (trade) or using the auction house?

Which of these two ways to receive the gold you guys think is the safest D:? Face to face (trade) or using the auction house?

I usually do Face to Face...considering the amount of gold that circulates between players (unless you're buying over 100k), I don't think Blizz will be suspicious.

Users who are viewing this thread