Going to make a 19 Twink

Bleeding hallow
Boomkin
Troll

Play Ally, they need more people (well, skilled people at least). Don't play a Boomkin, there's enough of those annoying OP classes around as it is. If you like melee, roll a rogue/ret pally. If you like caster deeps, mages/locks/boomkins are great. If you like to heal, priest is probably the most viable as 5.2 is bringing some nice buffs to disc priests. As for realms, check out the Guild Recruitment thread and you can see where most of the guilds are. As Savee stated above, BH is a rather popular one. For race I'd roll Human or NElf on Ally, and Undead/Tauren/Troll for Horde.

All in all, it really comes down to preference. Any class can be viable, but there are certain classes that are obviously better suited for certain roles.

Good luck with your twink.

Hello, I will be making a level 19 twink in the near future. I'd like all your opinions on this matter:
What realm shall I play on?
What class shall I play?
What race shall I be?

Laughing Skull
Priest
Undead or Blood Elf

I believe you will have a blast playing Horde on Laughing Skull simply because it is the most active server with the most friendly atmosphere! There is an abundance of players of all skill levels... from the new and the veteran 19 twinkers, Laughing Skull has the numbers, the activity, and the constructive community that nowhere else has.

There's even enough 19s there to play Horde vs Horde warsong gulch wargames if you wish! I personally play on Akama but whenever a premade does occur in this bracket it is almost every time Laughing Skull putting on said event. I've even been a part of a world PvE 19 raid where there were very, very many of players from Laughing Skull.

The main guild on Laughing Skull is <Laughing Skull FTW> and they are always up for welcoming new 19 twinkers. Between what Laughing Skull has to offer mixed with some Real ID group queuing there is no reason to not join up on Laughing Skull.

I would suggest you contact the GM of LSFTW and see what he has to say. His name is [MENTION=9950]Drugs[/MENTION] and is one of the most approachable players in the bracket :) he even was featured on Twinking.net in an interview should you choose to inquire further about him and his guild.

Take care and best of luck pal. If you ever need any advice, answers or someone to chat with hit me up. My inbox is always open ^.^
Cheers,
Mocha

Laughing Skull
Priest
Undead or Blood Elf

I believe you will have a blast playing Horde on Laughing Skull simply because it is the most active server with the most friendly atmosphere! There is an abundance of players of all skill levels... from the new and the veteran 19 twinkers, Laughing Skull has the numbers, the activity, and the constructive community that nowhere else has.

There's even enough 19s there to play Horde vs Horde warsong gulch wargames if you wish! I personally play on Akama but whenever a premade does occur in this bracket it is almost every time Laughing Skull putting on said event. I've even been a part of a world PvE 19 raid where there were very, very many of players from Laughing Skull.

The main guild on Laughing Skull is and they are always up for welcoming new 19 twinkers. Between what Laughing Skull has to offer mixed with some Real ID group queuing there is no reason to not join up on Laughing Skull.

I would suggest you contact the GM of LSFTW and see what he has to say. His name is [MENTION=9950]Drugs[/MENTION] and is one of the most approachable players in the bracket :) he even was featured on Twinking.net in an interview should you choose to inquire further about him and his guild.

Take care and best of luck pal. If you ever need any advice, answers or someone to chat with hit me up. My inbox is always open ^.^
Cheers,
Mocha

But wait a minute aren't you all for spreading twinks across many servers? Isn't that your argument for the betterment of the bracket? Why are you pushing to have a new twink on" the most active server"?

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Laughing Skull
Priest
Undead or Blood Elf

The main guild on Laughing Skull is <Laughing Skull FTW> and they are always up for welcoming new 19 twinkers. Between what Laughing Skull has to offer mixed with some Real ID group queuing there is no reason to not join up on Laughing Skull.

I would suggest you contact the GM of LSFTW and see what he has to say. His name is Drugs and is one of the most approachable players in the bracket :) he even was featured on Twinking.net in an interview should you choose to inquire further about him and his guild.

Cheers,
Mocha

Why would you put so much effort in to making stuff up?

nope not even close not really any vet 19 tinks xcept like HB rest are newbs they dont have numbers activity anymore

wrong not anymroe thy all playin 39s

go to bh ffs

no hes high 95% of time and u were the one who interviewd him......

inbox empty cuase no one messags

90% of ur post was false

Hey just to clear the air I'll speak on behalf of my guild. We are not as active on our 19s now compared to a few months ago because several of our core players are only playing their mains. We still have weekly events where 10+ people show and we still get groups going for wsg. We are also currently investing energy and focus into expanding the guild into the 39 bracket. We have a fun and friendly atmosphere and would definitely welcome a new recruit! We offer full funding, advice, gear, etc. I urge you to check out our recruitment thread; the link is in the bottom of signature. Inbox me if you'd like to chat.
Thanks for the mention, Mocha.

with cross realm grouping it doesn't really matter what realm you are on as long as the realm has the enchanters you will need. you will see certain players roll inot BGs with no healers yet with the same 2-3 healers or DPS from other servers game after game, coincidence i think not,

i see players that play alot then xfer to certain claimed best servers, then vanish from the game shortly after.

i have always recommended you build twinks if possible on the server you are on, play on the server you are on. it increases visibility of twinks and shows they still exist and play

see for yourself roll into some BGs and you will see twinks rolled from many servers

Users who are viewing this thread