Goblin/Worgen

MARCO

Legend
Does anyone know if there is a way to make a level 10 goblin or worgen? I know how to get a worgen out at level 1, but I would rather not lose all of my racials.

Thanks in advance.

I wanna 10 worgen with racials,

[video=youtube;S5BMQ-xpTog]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5BMQ-xpTog&feature=related[/video]

i put a ticket in with GM asking if i transfer over will i be stuck in a phased area and they said "you need to finish all quest in area to proceed to the next area" or some run around in circles crap.

Just faction change, every time Ive done it I log in and my char is sitting in the main Org or SW inns. I dont know about race change because Ive never done it, I dont know if it resets your characters location or what. But from what Ive seen, faction changing should work, if you dont have some of the racials just ticket a GM

Again I havnt tested this so I dunno, but I think Im right

notoriousthf said:
New plan.

Make sure you have hearthstone fixed in your city. Reach lvl10, have a lock summon you elsewhere, lock xp, then hearth back to finish quest chain.

Check if that works.

Not working, the last part of the whole Chain Quest require lvl 12. Don't try this if you plan on sending items over the character because there's no more mailbox anywhere once you get to that phase.

bankbeauty said:
Not working, the last part of the whole Chain Quest require lvl 12. Don't try this if you plan on sending items over the character because there's no more mailbox anywhere once you get to that phase.
This is not true. I escaped gilneas at level 1, leveled to 10 then locked xp. I then hearthed back and did all the quests upto the last one which does need level 12... however i was able to be ported out without doing it. So it's possible for worgens to leave with out doing that last quest :)

Crossbreed @ Frostmourne - Game - World of Warcraft

Tell me how, I'm stuck and can't port out by anyway.

lol have a lock port

Tried multiple days ago, back when the glitch was posted on front page and it kept saying, the fate of gilneas blahblahblah and couldn't take the port and about the dude of the ship, well it's not working since you have to get to level 12 to start the last part of the chain.

NO, she said she didn't because the last quest needs level 12.. Your toon's level is 85, but your LISTENING level is only 1..

lipeckiz said:
NO, she said she didn't because the last quest needs level 12.. Your toon's level is 85, but your LISTENING level is only 1..

Your listening level must be 1 as i asked if she had completed all the quests that required level 10. Not sure if it was hotfixed, but i have my level 10 worgen in stormwind, feel free to come say hi... Crossbreed - Frostmourne

Mad_Skillz said:
Your listening level must be 1 as i asked if she had completed all the quests that required level 10. Not sure if it was hotfixed, but i have my level 10 worgen in stormwind, feel free to come say hi... Crossbreed - Frostmourne

It worked, I have a worgen level 10, with all the rewards from worgen. I glitched to get out of the starting zone, went to Stormwind, leveled to level 10, turned exp-off, HS to Gilneas did all the quest until the last one, got a warlock summon and everything was fine. Not extremely useful as a druid because the mace isn't great but still great to be a worgen level 10 with the quest rewards such as the hat

How exactly do you glitch out? I've still got a level five stuck in there. Every time I go to the gate it flys me away.

I want to have a goblin!:)

Users who are viewing this thread